RC no signal multiple downgrade and upgrade
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
l.rovira86
New

After getting help from three DJI representative and following different instruction in order to get my second  new Phantom 3 Pro to fly I am encountering the same problem. I purchased the item yesterday and was forced to do an exchange due to the "RC signal lost" however the same problem with the second one. Before flying the first thing I did was update the P3P firmware v1.8.80 the phantom went thru the whole process explained in the DJI PDF "how to" after that I try to update the RC using two different option Top right "hat" in the app and in the top bar after clicking camera, both attempt failed to update the firmware. I assume not being able to update the RC is the reason why I am getting the RC signal lost.

I downgraded firmware (Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.7.0060) as advice by one of the rep to see if the option to update RC firmware will come up, it failed, same problem.  Updated again after the downgraded. once more, RC signal lost. I also try to do this with two different IOS devices iPhone 6S plus, iPhone 6) I am getting frustrated. Also, forgot to mentioned that the only thing i can control with the RC is the camera..

IMG_2670.PNG
IMG_2671.PNG
IMG_2672.PNG
IMG_2674.JPG
IMG_2675.JPG
IMG_2676.JPG

P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.pdf

12.99 KB, Down times: 3

2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Rovira, the result shows your drone has been updated to ver 1.8.8. Did you try to upgrade the RC in Overall Status with android device? IMG_0497.PNG
2016-5-17
Use props
Arctic man
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140164 ft
Canada

I'm doing exactly same thing, paladin the overall status is blank, it don't even ask for update
2016-5-17
Use props
l.rovira86
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-17 06:50
Hello Rovira, the result shows your drone has been updated to ver 1.8.8. Did you try to upgrade the  ...

Hi, No due to not having a android device. All I have is IOS and one amazon kid tablet.
2016-5-17
Use props
l.rovira86
New

United States

I also tried deleting the app and re-install, but again same message, RC signal lost
2016-5-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

l.rovira86@gmai Posted at 2016-5-18 00:35
I also tried deleting the app and re-install, but again same message, RC signal lost

Did you try to use other network service or upgrade the IOS 9.3.2 which has solved the connection issue? This unknown version issue could have something to do with our server and I was told that our server was on service yesterday.And Arctic Man solved it by restoring IOS via itunes http://forum.dji.com/thread-52807-1-1.html
2016-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules