Photo sync
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nardvanrozendaa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300548 ft
Netherlands

Hi all

Since my update i can't sync my photos straight from my p3a anymore. Tried different sd cards but no results.they are on the card when i look for it on my pc. As soon as connect with my ipad it start to sync..... anyone?
2016-5-19
Use props
limlim78
New

Malaysia

I having a same problem after update, cannot sych photo in DJI GO android
2016-5-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's working fine, when you go into the editor tab, then click photos, then tap the circle of the photo/photos you want, then the circle turns yellow with a check mark in it and you see the down arrow in the bottom left corner, tap that and then tap save to camera roll.
Are you saying that is not happening?

If you have the aircraft on and everything connected, you can download the original full resolution photo and you should see a box in the middle that says "Download original Photo". Do you not see that either.
2016-5-19
Use props
bbowler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177516 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-19 09:20
It's working fine, when you go into the editor tab, then click photos, then tap the circle of the ph ...

I am having the same problem with my p3p. The pictures don't show in the Go app to select them to load to my android.
2016-5-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

bbowler Posted at 2016-5-20 07:39
I am having the same problem with my p3p. The pictures don't show in the Go app to select them to  ...

I have noted and sent an email.
2016-5-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

limlim78 Posted at 2016-5-19 23:44
I having a same problem after update, cannot sych photo in DJI GO android

I have noted it and sent an email
2016-5-19
Use props
nardvanrozendaa
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi Ken,

I Can not use that action, no pics are showing up, I even have no cached pics in a cache folder on my phone anymore like before. It auto saves the movies still on my phone so that's fine. But as said lost the functionality of the photos.
2016-5-19
Use props
nardvanrozendaa
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi Ken

No that part is not working anymore it even doesn't make a cache folder on my phone anymore. The only way to check my pics is through a card in my pc
2016-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules