DJI serivce was fantastic!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

I am extremely pleased with Dji customer service. From the time my broken rc arrived at the California repair centre, it took them TWO HOURS, to prosess it. Amazing! Got it back less than two days later and way before The expected turn around time. Thank you Dji!
2016-5-19
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Canada

My only complaint is I had to pay for shipping for the way there, 35$ cad
2016-5-19
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer

Michael M Posted at 2016-5-20 07:51
My only complaint is I had to pay for shipping for the way there, 35$ cad

That's fairly standard for repairs, at least as far as I've seen. Rarely will a company send you shipping label to return your product. At least most companies will pick up the shipping for the return trip.

Barney
2016-5-19
Use props
Apollo1
lvl.1

Canada

What was broken on your rc?
2016-5-19
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Canada

Apollo1 Posted at 2016-5-20 12:34
What was broken on your rc?

The rth button broke into the housing.
2016-5-19
Use props
dji-p3p1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534970 ft
Australia

Michael M Posted at 2016-5-20 13:00
The rth button broke into the housing.

Looks like DJI are getting better, but not sure it's an isolated case in that particular centre..., I have heard from others who have had some positive feedback....

I really hope that DJI is moving in the right direction on providing good customer service! I think there is still room for massive improvement, especially in areas like sw/fw update, testing in fixing bugs that a number of users are currently experiencing.

Good Effort DJI..., but keep it in the right direction as there is still lots of room for improvements..
2016-5-19
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Canada

does anyone know if dji checks serial numbers? Hi, My phantom has stress cracks under the motors and it is causing the shell to move and wiggle. I cant send it in for repair because my dealer replaced my faulty phantom 3 advanced last year with a used phantom 3 pro, so if I send it in, the serial numbers wont match up to my proof of purchase so it wont be covered by warranty. What should I do?
2016-5-20
Use props
localizer01
New
United States

I also must praise the quality and response time from DJI. My unit totally locked up after the last firmware update. DJI sent me the shipping label and they took care of it all. Even changed the upper housing. Why I don't know. But they never sent back the pieces for the prop guards. So had to order a new set. But overall, I am super pleased.
2016-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules