Swapping from Android to Ipad controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeDonovan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 917336 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of swapping from a google nexus 7 2 tablet to an Ipad Air 2. Please can anyone tell me if I can keep my flight records ect from the Nexus 7 tablet.
I have syncronised them on the tablet but I cannot see a method of downloading them again.

Regards

George

2016-5-20
Use props
scottybm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1141201 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can sync all your flight records to dji with in the app. Then switch to the new tablet and then sync again and they all will show up. :-)
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello George,when you finish syncing the records, they will be saved in the cloud. Just login your account to your new device and do the synchronization again. They will be downloaded to your new device.
2016-5-20
Use props
GeorgeDonovan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 917336 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, Thanks for your replys.
I am now the pleased owner of an Ipad air 2. I installed the version of DJI go that was on the Apple app store and much to my relief I was able to resync my flight data from my old tablet ok.
Then about an hour later the Ipad needed an Apple update..... I thought well here goes nothing and did the update and again to my relief all went well and everything is fine.
I must say that as an older (ok ancient) person with not the best eye sight it is much easier to see what is going on with a bigger screen. I also found that on the 7" tablet I did not get all
the information on the screen.

Regards

George
2016-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules