Crystal Clear Quarry Round Two!
1248 7 2016-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dudegotskills
lvl.2

United States

This is my second trip to a local quarry in Tennessee with my Phantom 3 Advanced. A friend and I went for a good swim with goggles and diving down! The water seemed to be about 30 feet deep where we swam, and you can see straight down to the bottom! After seeing the footage, I can only say that a polarizer filter is a necessity for every future flight!! This is my first time actually shooting in 2.7K as well because I don't even have a screen that can display it. Everything shot is completely unedited and is entirely natural, minus lower exposure for a few shots. All color is natural. Thanks for viewing!

2016-5-20
Use props
buddhabelly
lvl.2

United States

Sigh...  would love to go scuba diving in that water.  Unfortunately Cleveland, Tennessee is something like 275 miles from me!  (Would be nice to see some underwater footage mixed in with the aerial stuff)
2016-5-20
Use props
dudegotskills
lvl.2

United States

buddhabelly@tam Posted at 2016-5-20 11:33
Sigh...  would love to go scuba diving in that water.  Unfortunately Cleveland, Tennessee is somethi ...

I'll try to get some next time! I plan on going again next week, but unfortunately my only waterproof camera is a GoPro Hero 3, and I don't have any attachments or anything for it. Maybe a clip to fit on a mask?
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Good job. The drone looks like a explorer in the video
2016-5-20
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft

Good video, what is the name of the quarry and where in Tennessee is it located. Thx
2016-5-20
Use props
dudegotskills
lvl.2

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2016-5-21 01:41
Good video, what is the name of the quarry and where in Tennessee is it located. Thx

I don't think it really has a name, but it's in Cleveland.
2016-5-21
Use props
seelkay3
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Nice video and footage.
2016-5-27
Use props
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1360719 ft