Naza M v2 lose control and crashed
1484 3 2016-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zhanyiduo
lvl.1

United States

Specs: S500 quadcopter frame, 3508 700kv motors, 11"prop, board camera, naza m v2 FC. This quadcopter has been flied for 2 years, this is the first crash.

It took off about 3 meters above ground. Then I gave the quad a little pitch, suddenly it lost control and started banking forward crazliy. I tried pull full stick back, but cannot level the quad. Then it started bank right and crashed on my neighbour's roof.

Here is the:

The entire flight was only 20 seconds. From reviewing the osd information, I discovered something abnormal.

The horizon showed level even when the craft was banking hardly. It seems the FC's level input was wrong. I was very confused. Please help me to figure out what might be the possible cause.

horizon showed level even when the craft was banking hardly

horizon showed level even when the craft was banking hardly
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

That does look like a gnarly crash. Could you happen to tell me what kind of iOSD do you use. a Mini or a Mark II? If you have the iOSD Mark II, could you happen to provide the .DAT file perhaps through Dropbox?
2016-5-20
Use props
zhanyiduo
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-5-20 13:45
That does look like a gnarly crash. Could you happen to tell me what kind of iOSD do you use. a Mini ...

It is iosd mini, no data file. I was feeling like the quad was unable to self-level itself.
2016-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

zhanyiduo Posted at 2016-5-23 09:37
It is iosd mini, no data file. I was feeling like the quad was unable to self-level itself.

Based on the video, I do see that the OSD does show some deviation from level after take off. Just for clarification, when was the last time you performed an IMU calibration? Is the firmware up to date on the Naza V2? Was the home point locked prior to take off?
2016-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules