First Proper Test
816 3 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EVCO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So, Ive had my Osmo a good month or 2 now but havent had any proper chances to test it. I took it on holiday with me this week and gave it a good run. I still only have one battery so it's a little annoying having to charge it at the end of every use, hopefully that'll either be fixed soon or ill just have to buy more batteries.
Anyways, Im new to video, Ive always been a standard photographer...the same goes for editing, Ive never really done it before. Any tips would be appreciated

2016-5-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Speaking of the battery issue, I'd like to suggest you to learn more information in this thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-49176-1-1.html

Thanks for showing your video with us.
Good luck with your photography.
2016-5-29
Use props
Gronkston
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi EVCO, Great Video,

My advice is do one of these options or do both (Which I did) :-

Option 1

Osmo - Intelligent Battery × 4
Osmo - Intelligent Battery Charger x 1

Pros :- More time out on a shoot (approx 3 hours) and less waiting time during charging.

Cons :- Turning off OSMO during recording to change battery.  Having to setup every time a battery is changed.

or/and

Option 2

Osmo External Battery Extender x 1
Osmo Battery DC Cable (10 Pin-A) x 1
Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
Phantom 4 Battery Charger x 1
Phantom 4 Charger Mains cable x 1

Pro :- A Very long use of the OSMO before having the change the battery (Ideal for Time Lapse). Use of the Phantom 4 Charger as a power source when near a mains power outlet. Endless usage when your Mobile Phone is also connect to a mains supply.

Con :- Expense.  Extra cables requires some management. OSMO will last longer than your Apple/Android device when those are not close to a mains supply.

I got everything off the DJI Store as my local dealer said it would be quicker. Which was correct.

I Hope this is a little help.
2016-6-5
Use props
EVCO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Gronkston Posted at 2016-6-5 12:53
Hi EVCO, Great Video,

My advice is do one of these options or do both (Which I did) :-

Thanks! I think more batteries is the best option. When I start photography again, the Osmo will be mostly to add something extra so wont be used as much.
2016-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules