Countries DJI does not ship to
5310 8 2016-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Dear DJI,

Would you please update the list of the countries that you're not shipping to, just in case you've managed to enable more countries. It will be great if you could ship to anywhere in the world, as some of us can't have the leisure of having e.g. Amaz*n online shopping and delivery (complete with user reviews) into our country. This unfortunate situation will force us to wait for so long for parts or accessories to come into our regional authorized dealers, not to mention there are waiting lists, and therefore we must queue in. You can actually read this queuing situation as a big opportunity to enable shipments as there are big fans all over the world. Should we try to use other online shopping portals or online stores, most of them are lacking in having per item user reviews, questionable item quality, seller integrity and again shipping inabilities.

Please allow me to make a pact as to which countries you should enable shipment on your online store, and the rest of us forum users could then update the list. It'll be great if DJI could give some sort of a reason why each of these countries shouldn't be included in the Shipping To program (or whatever it's called).

Countries need to have DJI Store shipping:
1. Indonesia
2. Pakistan
3. Brazil4. India

Thank you DJI for the kind understanding, and thank you fellow members who are willing to chip in. Remember DJI, prospective enthusiasts and buyers are waiting.

Cheers,
Hans

2016-5-28
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

1. Indonesia
2. Pakistan
3. Brazil 4. India
2016-5-28
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

SajidShah Posted at 2016-5-29 02:08
1. Indonesia
2. Pakistan
3. Brazil 4. India

Cheers, mate!
2016-5-28
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

We don't ship to some countries because of VAT and custom issues.  We are working on adding more countries. Currently, customer can buy from our dealers nearby.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-5-29
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-30 11:20
We don't ship to some countries because of VAT and custom issues.  We are working on adding more cou ...

Thank you for the efforts to reply, I hope that more countries will be eligible. Best wishes
2016-5-30
Use props
faulwe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14745246 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

vandruten Posted at 2016-5-30 18:29
Thank you for the efforts to reply, I hope that more countries will be eligible. Best wishes

I'm also living  in Indonesia and most DJI parts can get on Tokopedia (www.tokopedia.com).
2016-6-12
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Since it's in DJI's interest to sell more drones, you can be sure that they're making every effort to sell directly to more countries.
2016-6-12
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

faulwe Posted at 2016-6-13 12:07
I'm also living  in Indonesia and most DJI parts can get on Tokopedia (www.tokopedia.com).

Thanks, faulwe. Terima kasih. But the shops there haven't got any p4 spare parts, those that will run out as being consumables. I ended up getting some from ebay. Most took a month and even more to arrive. As for accessories most of them are available, you're correct. Those that can be used also with the p3 and the inspires.
2016-6-13
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

huntcool001@gma Posted at 2016-6-13 13:19
Since it's in DJI's interest to sell more drones, you can be sure that they're making every effort t ...

Hello Hunt, I'm crossing my fingers
2016-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules