lightbridge 2 / slave unit /gh4 gimbal working mode control
2838 7 2016-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smajdi
New

Poland

hallo
If anyone can give me a hint, how to set three-position switch on my lightbridge 2 slave unite too control a gimbal working mode ?

2016-5-29
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
In Dual Ground System mode, more than one Ground system can be connected to the aircraft. The master ground system can control the movement of the aircraft while the first connected slave ground system can be used to control the gimbal. The F mode of the 3-position switch can be customized in the Assistant software.

Thanks.
2016-5-30
Use props
smajdi
New

Poland

could you clarify how to do it ?
A2 assistant software channel mapping "can not see" slave unit controller and in DJIGOap there is no channel mapping... I tried a variety of ways and i can only map a master controller chanels and to slave controller is no access.
please help
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

smajdi@op.pl Posted at 2016-5-31 17:04
could you clarify how to do it ?
A2 assistant software channel mapping "can not see" slave unit cont ...

Hi,
Actually, you don't need to map the channels for the Lightbright 2 RC for normal use. All the channels are all set by default. You just need to set the Master-Slave RC in the DJI GO App (please refer to the P23-P25 of the Lightbright 2 User Manual at http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/l ... _Manual_en_V1.2.pdf)

Thanks.
2016-5-31
Use props
smajdi
New

Poland

My lightbridge 2 slave RC work good bat still I do not know how to change the working mode in gimbal with my lightbridge 2 slave RC. can you write me Please
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

smajdi@op.pl Posted at 2016-5-31 20:49
My lightbridge 2 slave RC work good bat still I do not know how to change the working mode in gimbal ...

Hello.
In Dual Ground Station Mode, the slave Ground Station can be used to control the roll and yaw motions of the camera.
What do you mean by "the working mode in gimbal"? Do you mean the 3 position switch in the Ground Station? The Lightbright 2 is compatible with DJI GO App, could you please check it in the DJI GO App?

Thanks.
2016-6-1
Use props
andriuskin
New

Lithuania

Hello,
I also use a dual Lightbridge 2 systems on my S900+A2+Z15-GH4, and I have the problem with the gimbal mode. Default gimbal mode is "orientation-locked" and i can't change it. In this mode, it is impossible to make a professional video, because the pilot made movements disturb the camera operator control. I want to change the mode to "non orientation-locked". I chose DJI because it is a professional drone, but I can not use it professionally. Please help!

Thanks.
2016-6-4
Use props
hvilorio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I bought the Lightbridge 2 for my S900 A2 Z15-GH4 combo hoping that it would make life easier and give me single operator control like with the Inspire 1, but in fact what I have now is a glorified and significantly more expensive PHANTOM... this is a Joke!!!
2016-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules