Video logging with HDMI module
746 4 2016-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shauttra
lvl.2

Germany

Hi there!

Finally i have installed a HDMI module on my P3P RC. The first test was on the same day when i receive it for live TV broadcast, so i had no chance to test it before on any external display. After connecting RC to camera switcher i finally saw first image from drone. But sometimes it was lagging, especially on fast movements or on fast moving objects like a cars. Flight distance was very close, max 200m, max altitude 30m, What can cause such lagging? As i understand cell phone does not affect stream quality, because signal is transfered directly from RC to HDMI.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

For clarification, do you have your Image Transmission Quality at the lowest setting or the highest setting? Do you use a straight HDMI to Mini HDMI cord, or do you use an adapter? Do you notice the lag on only the monitor, or is it affecting the mobile device as well?
2016-5-31
Use props
shauttra
lvl.2

Germany

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-1 00:28
For clarification, do you have your Image Transmission Quality at the lowest setting or the highest  ...

I can not find any transmission quality settings... Cord is standart HDMI with adapter to miniHDMI. Video lagging is also at mobile device, and nothing changes when i turn off video on mobile devece and leave it on  tv screen....
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

shauttra Posted at 2016-6-1 11:13
I can not find any transmission quality settings... Cord is standart HDMI with adapter to miniHDMI ...

HDMI.PNG
When you select "Custom" in this page, you will find slider to adjust the image transmitting rate. Please try to make it lower.
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In addition to Paladin's response, please try a HDMI - Mini HDMI cord as opposed to using an adapter. This would improve the monitor's video quality.
2016-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules