Lost flight records
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maganga
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I lost all my flight logs after I updated to the latest DJI GO app. Any idea if I can retrieve them?
Thanks
2016-5-31
Use props
Beto NYC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 550472 ft
United States

did you sync?
2016-5-31
Use props
maganga
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yes I synced both my phone and iPad... Only the last four flights are there.. I've been flying since December and I still show as level 16, but no flight logs...
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello maganga,if you have synced your record before you update the app, you can login your account and download them back by syncing again. Select "All".
2016-5-31
Use props
Old Geezer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23691 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same problem Paladin

All flight records for flights before sending my P3A to DJI Holland for repair have been lost.

Flight Record synchronisation runs normally but only the records on the repaired bird are available.  I know they did a lot of parts changing during the repair, but it's like all records of the pre-crash bird have been erased from the cloud because synching fails at 99% - have tried it maky times since the bird came back from repair.  Have tried using the bird's ID and my name in the Flight Records part of DJI Go.

Not happy about this but can live without the old records, just it would be nice to have them available for when I go for my CAA PFAW certification eventually.
2016-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules