iPad mini supported versions?
651 4 2016-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhantomOfTheOpe
New

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I am still getting green blocks on my video feed after 2.8.3 update yesterday, however I am not getting the low signal error any more. So I switched from my iPad mini (v1) to my iPhone 6S and its all working fine.

Can I assume from this that the iPad mini I have is unsupported and I need to buy a newer iPad? My original mini is on the latest iOS but maybe it's not got the horsepower needed to render the live video feed?

If so, what version iPad mini can I use? I ask because I can get an iPad mini 2 or 3 for a LOT less than a 4

Any help appreciated as I have the day off tomorrow and want to purchase a device first thing and then go fly my new P4!

Thanks

Mike
2016-6-2
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Hi Mike,

Some had advised to go with the mini 2 cellular, as it's got more horsepower than the original mini, and only slightly different than the mini 3. The mini 4 is better ofcourse, but it is still quite expensive and the mini 2 will do just fine. Don't forget to get a cellular version as it's got the gps module in it.

Best wishes,
Hans
2016-6-2
Use props
PhantomOfTheOpe
New

vandruten Posted at 2016-6-3 01:33
Hi Mike,

Some had advised to go with the mini 2 cellular, as it's got more horsepower than the orig ...

Thank you Hans
2016-6-2
Use props
PhantomOfTheOpe
New

vandruten Posted at 2016-6-3 01:33
Hi Mike,

Some had advised to go with the mini 2 cellular, as it's got more horsepower than the orig ...

Thank you Hans
2016-6-2
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

I'm selling one if you're interested
2016-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now