How to download videos to IPHONE!?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ali_zee_17
lvl.1

I put the SD card in my computer and tried transfering to my phone and keep getting an error message. Any other way to get it onto my Iphone? This is why Aplle sucks. Always makes everything so difficult.
2016-6-3
Use props
bjwinspect
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1768576 ft
United States

I use a SD camera card reader that has a lightning connector, they download fine, A also use a USB to lightening adapter and get they right off of the phantom without removing the card... All works fine, easy
2016-6-3
Use props
ali_zee_17
lvl.1

Mine is a standard. Forgot to mention that.
2016-6-3
Use props
buggysharp
lvl.1

United States

It shouldn't matter. It should work fairly easily. Are you stopping the recording before turning off your Phantom? If not then it will not easily transfer anywhere.

If this is the case you just have to record a few seconds of video and be sure to stop recording before turning it off. Wait a few moments and then shut it down and the files on the card should be good to go from there.
2016-6-3
Use props
Calgary_drone
lvl.1

I'm ready to throw this thing down a cliff. How the hell do I download these videos to my Iphone so I can send them in a message?
2016-6-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello ali_zee_17, you can download the original photos and videos whose resolution is 1080P or lower from the drone via Editor in DJI GO app. Hope this pic can help you: 媒体库导入.PNG
2016-6-5
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Calgary_drone Posted at 2016-6-5 09:32
I'm ready to throw this thing down a cliff. How the hell do I download these videos to my Iphone so  ...

It would be more productive to throw the Apple POS down a cliff....
2016-6-5
Use props
Calgary_drone
lvl.1

I figured it out finally. At first it wouldn't let me save them but for some inexplicable reason it has now allowed me to do it.
2016-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules