987 9 2016-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sguisset
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114177 ft
France

Hi,
I have this problem with my p4. After the maximun distance's reached it's possible to make it going back but after that impossible again to move the P4 forward. The rigth stick (in mode 2) seems to be disconnected...!? any solutions?
thank you

2016-6-5
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Sounds like a firmware glitch. If you are confident enough, turn off the max distance setting. You can do it!
2016-6-5
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

thank you. I will try this....I'm getting better and better...i hope. thank you
2016-6-5
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United Kingdom

Probably pay to enable RTH if signal lost
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello sguisset, when you feel it was impossible to move the drone forward after moving it back, did you get any error message from the app?
2016-6-5
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Sorry, I'm a bit confused.  Do you mean the maximum distance of 5 km?
2016-6-6
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

no error message from the app, just maximun distance reached (vocal message)... and not 5 km away from me. Let me explain you a little bit more precisely. For example, i toggle the maximun distance option on the app (ex 150m) and then i take off and start to film. when the P4 is 150m away from me i have a vocal message from the app " maximun distance reached", so i take back the P4 close to me and when i want to fly forward again it's impossible, i push the stick but nothing happen. It's like the P4 is still at the same place and it's impossible to go further...(no maximun distance resetted). my solution for the moment : stop flying, restart the bird and take off again. it like reseting my position...
2016-6-7
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

thank you for your message and your help.
2016-6-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for the delay because I cannot get the notification from you. I've done a test with my P4(latest fw 1.1.41) and latest IOS app. Everything works well. I'd suggest you to update the firmware and try again.
2016-6-18
Use props
Airspace Explor
lvl.3
United States

sguisset@free.f Posted at 2016-6-7 15:58
no error message from the app, just maximun distance reached (vocal message)... and not 5 km away fr ...

Can you post a screen shot of the map view when in this condition? It will show Home Point, aircraft position and distance limit circle. Street only map overlay will be less cluttered than hybrid overlay.

Remote Control pre-calibration page shows full movement of both sticks and full range of 'gimbal dial'?

What is your flight mode when this happens?
2016-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules