Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wcdecarie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136913 ft
Canada

Hi
I have a brand new P4.
Even though the OAS is on it will not stop at an obstacle like a tree or a person.
How can I solve this.
Thanks
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you please get a video of this?
And you get the red,yellow, and green bars as it gets closer to the object.
How close are you trying to get to the tree? try a wall and see if it sill allows you to get very close to it and let me know what the distance bars do.
2016-6-6
Use props
dperhac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221555 ft

I had the same problem yesterday. I was switching between Sport and Position mode during the flight and I was 100% positive I was back in Position mode and my OAS wasn't working. I toggled all the settings and everything but the only fix was rebooting the whole system. I have a funny feeling it was from the 2.8.3 release.
2016-6-6
Use props
jwt873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

Obstacle avoidance can be turned off in the DJI Go App.  (Many people do this because it allows the craft to fly faster in P mode).  Make sure you have OAS  turned on.   

2016-6-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

dperhac Posted at 2016-6-7 08:44
I had the same problem yesterday. I was switching between Sport and Position mode during the flight  ...

Do you have a screenshot of this issue? Does it happen frequently?
2016-6-6
Use props
dperhac
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-6 22:53

No I don't. I started my flight in P, did about 5 minutes in sport, then came back to P. I was using it to show off a little and I didn't like how close it was so I yanked back on the stick. Today, it actually did crash. The OAS thing was illuminated in the top and everything. Luckily all I did was ding my blades (I think). I'll try to screenshot it the next time it doesn't work
2016-6-6
Use props
dperhac
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-6 22:53

No I don't. I started my flight in P, did about 5 minutes in sport, then came back to P. I was using it to show off a little and I didn't like how close it was so I yanked back on the stick. Today, it actually did crash. The OAS thing was illuminated in the top and everything. Luckily all I did was ding my blades (I think). I'll try to screenshot it the next time it doesn't work
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

dperhac Posted at 2016-6-7 12:34
No I don't. I started my flight in P, did about 5 minutes in sport, then came back to P. I was usi ...

Sorry for your crash. I'd suggest you to use the DJI Assistant 2 to download the DAT files of the accident date to check the OAS's working status by sending them to support.us@dji.com . Please make sure both of the FC file and Vision Module file have been select before downloading. P4 MC data.JPG
2016-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules