1724 9 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colin.hinkle.em
lvl.2
Flight distance : 767411 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tomorrow I will be appearing on 2 local Chicago stations to talk about drones and more specifically my recent video that has gained worldwide attention. I tried to contact all of DJI's media channels last week informing them of this and ask kindly for extra batteries for the Inspire 1 to no avail. Now I am hoping anyone from DJI might see this to help me understand why my unit drifts when flying indoors. The show wants to see it fly in the studio and I am quite worried. After calibrating and doing an advancded IMU it still drifts indoors just as much as my Phantom. I wanted to bring the Inspire to show off because it flys better inside. So far this is not the case. I am basically giving DJI free advertisement so a little help would be greatly appreciated

My video that gained so much attention:

2015-1-21
Use props
mani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Wonderful artwork, Colin, can I hardly wait to see what you will accomplish with Inspire 1. Hope DJI will help you out with your drifting problem, enjoy your TV show tommorow !
2015-1-21
Use props
travissrt.email
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68555177 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome video!! I hope for Good luck getting the issues addressed by tomorrow!
2015-1-21
Use props
dylan.deeds
New

United States

PM me your contact info, I'll have someone from Pro Support give you some assistance in getting your bird flying perfect.
2015-1-21
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

dylan.deeds Posted at 2015-1-22 02:02
PM me your contact info, I'll have someone from Pro Support give you some assistance in getting your ...

Ok How do you PM on here? I didn't think that feature worked yet..... If you can post a link to the New channel video
2015-1-21
Use props
colin.hinkle.em
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

dylan.deeds Posted at 2015-1-22 02:02
PM me your contact info, I'll have someone from Pro Support give you some assistance in getting your ...

I can be contaced at soaringbadgerproductions.com
2015-1-21
Use props
colin.hinkle.em
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

colin.hinkle.em Posted at 2015-1-22 02:23
I can be contaced at soaringbadgerproductions.com

or soaringbadgerproductions@gmail.com
2015-1-21
Use props
dylan.deeds
New

United States

svencool Posted at 2015-1-22 02:06
Ok How do you PM on here? I didn't think that feature worked yet..... If you can post a link to the ...

Or you can send me your e-mail address.
2015-1-21
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Well I hope your news interview goes well and I would like to see it if they will send you a link to there show I just did one last weekend up in Green Bay Wisconsin for 3 news channels and here is my video of the inspire indoors. It was rock solid I think partly due to the pattern on the floor. After that is the link to what the news showed on TV. Kind of depressing on how much video they shot vs how much they actually used lol.

News Channel Footage
2015-1-21
Use props
wolftj.email
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Very nice. Well done!
2015-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now