20% Battery Alarm
1353 5 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
floreserick77.e
New

United States

HI,Is there a way to edit the 20% Battery alarm? Phones starts to blink red and loud sounds. I would like to be at .

2015-1-21
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

at 20% you'd best be paying attention to the alert not trying to turn it off or disable it because at 20% if you arent almost home already, you are sure being risky with your equipment.  but i think you can disable the alert (either in the assistant or in the app itself) but i dont know if you can alter the value (as in what % it comes on at).
2015-1-21
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

You can turn off the low battery warning in the app but why?? It really does not cause any problem and it is there to help you. Can I ask why you would want to disable it?
2015-1-22
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Agreed, why disable it?
I'm sure not worried about waking up my neighbors, if nothing else it wakes me up as I am just too busy enjoying watching the bird fly and if I am not looking at my FPV I may need reminding it is time to come home for dinner!
2015-1-22
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes you can but agree with earlier posts.  Why?  If you don't want your Phantom to return, go ahead and ship it to me and i will give it a good home near the beach.
2015-1-23
Use props
floreserick77.e
New

United States

HA HA HA HA HA. You guys are awesome!

The red alert sound and RED blinking makes me nervous, but you all are right about keeping the 20% alert.

Thanks.
2015-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules