My first OSMO walk
1350 5 2016-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gronkston
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Forum,
I'm a very newbie user of the OSMO and this is my first video walk down to my local creek. I would be very grateful for any positive feed back and help in getting the most out of this amazing bit of kit in filming and using. I've purchased the Z-axis having watched the video from OSMO TIPS to smooth out the bobbing as my disability wont allow for the ninja walk. .

2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello Gronkston,
Thanks for sharing the video. It's a great view, I believe it's a nice place for hiking.

If you want to learn more tips or tutorials about DJI products, welcome to DJI Yutube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sMNc2SGnM-wD3ZGYj3MAQ

Have more fun!
2016-6-21
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Ha, like the selfie shot, you're having a good day. Its not quite as easy to get smooth shots, hope the z axis works for you. If youve got something like adobe premiere you can get rid of some of the bounce. Film at 4k and export at 1080 then you can reframe and zoom a bit to counter the bounce. Keep thinking smooth and slow movement, be at one with your Osmo. Nice location.
2016-6-23
Use props
Gronkston
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-6-24 01:08
Ha, like the selfie shot, you're having a good day. Its not quite as easy to get smooth shots, hope  ...

Hi Matt, I'd love to own Adobe Premiere but the cost is way out of my budget and I settled for Cyberlink PowerDirector Suite 14, unfortunately what I didn't know is, it's very limited in using LUTs and colour correcting different areas at the same time (Its just can't do it), like what Brian was doing in his OSMOTIPs tutorial using Adobe Prem Pro CC. Me being a Newb rushed into grabbing a package and not really doing homework on what it was capable of doing before hand. Oh well.... {:4_177:}   Just waitting for another sunny day down here in the West Country to go out and have some fun out on the River Tamar.
2016-6-30
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, you can reduce bobbing by walking slowly and walking in smaller steps, if your health permits. Also, you can slow  a bit when you turn the cameras around, or use software to cut them out.
2016-6-30
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Gronkston Posted at 2016-6-30 15:45
Hi Matt, I'd love to own Adobe Premiere but the cost is way out of my budget and I settled for Cyb ...

Sunny day? Good luck with that one.
2016-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules