Firmware 1.9.60
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alessio.desilvi
New

Italy

Good evening, I want to know the 1.9.60 update is also installed in the remote control ?
Thank you
2016-6-21
Use props
kkaranta
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180883 ft
Germany

No this update it's only for the aircraft and for the batteries. So first update the aircraft and then all your spare batteries! Download the correct file for your craft!
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello alessio.desilvi, the latest 1.9.6 fw is only for the drone. Currently the RC's latest firmware is 1.6.0.
2016-6-22
Use props
icmalz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5568 ft
United States

kkaranta Posted at 2016-6-21 15:34
No this update it's only for the aircraft and for the batteries. So first update the aircraft and th ...

I have more then one battery.
How do I update the other batteries after updating the drone and the first battery?
Thanks.
2016-6-22
Use props
kkaranta
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180883 ft
Greece

icmalz@gmail.co Posted at 2016-6-22 15:20
I have more then one battery.
How do I update the other batteries after updating the drone and th ...

When successfully finished the aircraft update then turn off the craft remove the first battery and insert the next battery and switch on the craft. The update will start it and will finished after 3-5 minutes. Personally after every update remove also the SD card and copy to my PC the two logs txt files with updates descriptions. So after finished with craft updates read and copy the log txt files and then continue with update of the next battery.
See also   
2016-6-22
Use props
icmalz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5568 ft
United States

kkaranta Posted at 2016-6-22 05:47
When successfully finished the aircraft update then turn off the craft remove the first battery an ...

Thanks for the timely reply...
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules