M600 Battery Issues
9600 14 2016-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryantyoung8186
lvl.1

United States

I was just setting up my new M600. Despite there not being a working instruction video (please make one), the build went fine. However when it got time to update, the update got to 99% and stalled. Then it went to 100% and said update failed "Retry". It had a series of battery errors saying "Can't get loader status". Went in to verify the update was still needed, and it was. Tried update for a second time, same thing happened, stalled at 99% and failed. But this time the battery stayed in update mode (middle two battery indicator lights stayed lit up) battery has been stuck like this for a day now. Even after attempting to update again battery status doesn't change. Is this battery completely bricked?
2016-6-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
More attempts may be needed to upgrade the firmware successfully.
If the problem persist all the time, please send us the upgrade Log file for our analysis. (You can search out the log file in your PC's system, the route is appdata->roaming->DJI Assistant 2->log)

Please keep me informed for any issue.
Thanks.
2016-6-23
Use props
Quinn vn
New

South Africa

Please help.

Battery issues on a matrice 600.
After firmaware update and controller update the M 600 would no longer turn on all batteries and displayed the following error messages. craft is brand new and never been in the air.
IMG_7582.PNG
IMG_7583.PNG
IMG_7584.PNG
IMG_7585.PNG
IMG_7586.PNG
IMG_7587.PNG
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Quinn vn Posted at 2016-7-7 01:30
Please help.

Battery issues on a matrice 600.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. Have you tried reapplying the firmware?
2016-7-8
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

And that my friend is why you always wait quite a bit before buying a brand new product.  Hope you can get everything sorted out.
2016-7-8
Use props
brich12003.yaho
lvl.2
United States

I had the same error messages on the first M-600 i put together but after examining all the batteries closely i found a piece of foam material on one of the battery signal pins,i removed it and made sure all battery were snug and the problem went away
2016-7-8
Use props
Quinn vn
New

South Africa

Hi Guys,

So as expected no response from DJI but luckily we have amazing suppliers who know more than DJI themselves about there products. Problem was a faulty TB 47 S battery. We tried a new battery and that solved the problem. But, and i mean But, now there are issues with the firmware upgrade on the X3 camera unit that will not give a video feed through to the remote. any suggestions?
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Quinn vn Posted at 2016-7-19 01:38
Hi Guys,

So as expected no response from DJI but luckily we have amazing suppliers who know more th ...

I had responded to you 10 days ago, and had not received a response. It is good to hear that you were able to find the cause of the error messages in order to move forward. Could you please clarify what firmware versions do you currently have on your aircraft, RC and camera? Is the X3 proprietary to the M600 or do you also use this with an Inspire? Have you ensured that the connections to the X Mount are secure? Have you inputted the Image Transmission setting parameters that are provided on page 65 of the M600 Manual?
2016-7-18
Use props
userdf284a7f18
New

Italy

Matrice 600 messaggio app error battery...grazie.
2016-10-5
Use props
zitamario
New

Italy

My matrix 600 after being updated gives me the error message battery. I await your response to solve this problem. Thank you
2016-10-5
Use props
arturo60
New

Italy

I am very disappointed not to receive response from dji, whereas 600 array should I use it for business or, sorry.
2016-10-5
Use props
fansac0a5acf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1319478 ft
Germany

Hi
have the same Problems with die M 600 battery. What is the solution for this ?
4 battery stuck with the middle light s
2017-5-15
Use props
civconmick
New
Flight distance : 11017 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have a matrice 600 pro purchased from drone nerds in the usa, it has always had a battery issue. I have two complete sets of 6 batteries and a maintaince charger, and have discharged and recharged the batteries numerous times, and when I go to fly the drone I keep getting  ""battery error"" and it will not take off.    The batteries are usless, they do not all charge to the same voltage even though the charger says they are fully charged, can anybody help with this? the batteries are still under warranty but because of the weight (12 batteries) it would cost a packet to send them back to the USA, very disappointed in this drone and would advise anybody of thinking to purchase one to think twice.
2017-9-20
Use props
fansa9b9eedd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 933363 ft
  • >>>
Israel

fansac0a5acf Posted at 2017-5-15 02:51
Hi
have the same Problems with die M 600 battery. What is the solution for this ?
4 battery stuck with the middle light s

Hey
What was the solution to the problem at the end?

Thanks
A1EDB7FA-B3B6-44F2-BDB8-6BA3AE82B4AF.jpeg
2019-12-22
Use props
CineDroneFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9902 ft

Vietnam

hi DJI support team, I had the same problem as this thread.
I have 5 battery packs of M600 and recent. M600 keeps reporting uneven battery error. even though they are fully charged and the voltage measured is equal with a dedicated meter. any help is highly appreciated.
2021-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules