P3S Camera not showing up after update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matticus
lvl.1

Just downloaded and installed the latest firmware last night and took her out to fly and the aircraft isn't showing up on the app.
When I connect to the transmitters wifi and turn the drone on. I used to open the app and it would see the drone automatically. Now it says that it is connected to the remote but not
The aircraft. I'm able to turn on the aircraft and adjust the gimble but there is no camera view and it loads no gps. I've tried re binding them by pressing the button on the bottom of the aircraft
While having the remote throttle down and turning it on to just beeping and not doing anything assuming cause it's already paired with it.

Any ideas? It's been about a month since I've flown it and was really looking forward to taking it out today at my company picnic.
Thanks for all the help
2016-6-25
Use props
darrenphillips1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 501913 ft
Australia

Do you use different devices to view the video
If so turn off wifi on the equipment you are not using
Only have wifi turned on with the equipment you are using at the time
Hope this helps
2016-6-25
Use props
Matticus
lvl.1

darrenphillips1 Posted at 2016-6-26 02:56
Do you use different devices to view the video
If so turn off wifi on the equipment you are not usi ...

No i use only my LG G5. It worked just fine til i did this firmware upgrade on the aircraft through the app. Once the remote and aircraft are on. The app just shows it sees the remote and not the aircraft. But i can move the gimbal up and down and start the motors.
2016-6-25
Use props
darrenphillips1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 501913 ft
Australia

Matticus Posted at 2016-6-26 04:15
No i use only my LG G5. It worked just fine til i did this firmware upgrade on the aircraft throug ...

I would suggest you contact Dji support through the online option in the Dji go app
I'm sure you are starting the RC first then aircraft wait for them to link green light on RC then start app
Also try another app there are a few free ones IOS
I'm not sure about android
Maybe a moderator on here can assist you
Hope you get it sorted and flying real soon
2016-6-25
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Have you tried reinstalling DJI GO on your phone? Also, do you have another phone/tablet around so you can try?
2016-6-25
Use props
Matticus
lvl.1

huntcool001@gma Posted at 2016-6-26 15:07
Have you tried reinstalling DJI GO on your phone? Also, do you have another phone/tablet around so y ...

Yea ive reinstalled the app. Ive tried on my ipad today and it still does the same thing. Shows remote is connected but needs me to connect the aircraft.
2016-6-27
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Matticus Posted at 2016-6-28 00:41
Yea ive reinstalled the app. Ive tried on my ipad today and it still does the same thing. Shows re ...

I feel very sorry to say this but you may need to return it to DJI for repair
2016-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules