DJI Vision app
2486 12 2015-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BWJ
Second Officer

Denmark

Help..

Do anyone know a place where version 1.0.50 (android app) can be downloaded ??
2015-1-23
Use props
stans.email
lvl.2

United States

I believe this is the latest version for Android...ver. 1.0.54

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision/download
2015-1-23
Use props
BWJ
Second Officer

Denmark

stans.email Posted at 2015-1-24 03:41
I believe this is the latest version for Android...ver. 1.0.54

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2 ...

I know, but that version don't work at all with the new Android OS update (lollipop) - therefore I would try a previous version to see if it works..
2015-1-23
Use props
cory.email
lvl.1

United States

I can get it to work on Lolipop...

Open the DJI App, It will show its not connected to wifi, click that button, it opens wifi. Disconnect from the phantom wifi, and reconnected. Hit the back button and it should show connected, camera works, everything works fine.
2015-1-23
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I think I have the .apk but I'm on the iPad and can't send it to you. If you still want it post back and I'll get a copy to you.
2015-1-23
Use props
BWJ
Second Officer

Denmark

cory.email Posted at 2015-1-24 04:09
I can get it to work on Lolipop...

All that I can do, but in the second I start props the app shuts down an cant be startet again before I stop props.
2015-1-23
Use props
BWJ
Second Officer

Denmark

umpa Posted at 2015-1-24 04:11
I think I have the .apk but I'm on the iPad and can't send it to you. If you still want it post back ...

hi umpa.
super, but it seems not possible to PM you, - its not at good idea to display email adr. here
2015-1-23
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I'll post a link to where you can download it, just did not want to go to the trouble if you had already got it that's all
2015-1-23
Use props
BWJ
Second Officer

Denmark

umpa Posted at 2015-1-24 05:08
I'll post a link to where you can download it, just did not want to go to the trouble if you had alr ...

Thanks a lot, that will be a great help
2015-1-23
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Don't worry, I have just checked my server and I have the new version.  Must have deleted the old but if I find it I'll post it here.
2015-1-23
Use props
danielleo.09.em
New

Canada

cant get the vision app to work on my Samsung 3.  it downloaded and installed fine.  app is there.. when I open it I can't get any buttons to work. when I press camera it goes to another screen real quick and goes back to home page.  same for settings.  Help ??
2015-1-24
Use props
BWJ
Second Officer

Denmark

I have now found all resend SW for Phantom, but none of them works with Android 5 Lollipop
2015-1-24
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

There is a newer version out, you might try that...

There is also a hacked version that removes most of the restrictions and a few improvements over the original.  That might install and work.  Also have you tried restoring the phone to factory.  I know its a ball ache but might fix it.
2015-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules