Phantom 4 critically low voltage issue
2160 10 2016-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

United States

It happen to me after take off for 10 sec the "critically low voltage" message shows read on top of DJI APP, then it will land itself. More detail see picture. Battery info become N/A for all after a few sec of take-off.

Could anyone help to solve the problem?

I searched online. I am in California. It is not due to cold weather I believe.
IMG_7986.PNG
IMG_7987.PNG
IMG_7988.PNG
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello hippolyte_xu, does the same issue come up with different batteries? Does this battery become normaly after rebooting?
2016-6-29
Use props
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-29 02:22
Hello hippolyte_xu, does the same issue come up with different batteries? Does this battery become n ...

I have order a battery it will come until next Wednesday. Should we wait until that time? Do you have any other ideas of such problem?
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

hippolyte_xu@ho Posted at 2016-6-30 07:04
I have order a battery it will come until next Wednesday. Should we wait until that time? Do you h ...

Have you tried cleaning the contacts on both the battery and the terminal? Have you tried doing a deep cycle of the battery?
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

hippolyte_xu@ho Posted at 2016-6-30 07:04
I have order a battery it will come until next Wednesday. Should we wait until that time? Do you h ...

You can also follow Jamie's advice to clean the connectors and do a deep cycle for the battery. But if this issue still exists, it would be better to send it in for diagnosis.
2016-6-29
Use props
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-29 17:36
Have you tried cleaning the contacts on both the battery and the terminal? Have you tried doing a  ...

I have bought a new battery from DJI. It shows the same issue. I have a strong feeling it is not problem of battery.
2016-7-6
Use props
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-29 19:17
You can also follow Jamie's advice to clean the connectors and do a deep cycle for the battery. Bu ...

I have bought a new battery from DJI. It shows the same issue. I have a strong feeling it is not problem of battery. Could you tell me the procedure to send it for diagnostic? Do you know how much will it cost?
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

hippolyte_xu@ho Posted at 2016-7-7 14:56
I have bought a new battery from DJI. It shows the same issue. I have a strong feeling it is not p ...

If you want to send it in for diagnosis, please get in touch with our US tech support as below: 北美地址.JPG
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

hippolyte_xu@ho Posted at 2016-7-7 14:56
I have bought a new battery from DJI. It shows the same issue. I have a strong feeling it is not p ...

We unfortunately are unable to provide a quote without the unit being inspected by a repair technician. I would also like for you to clean the contacts on the terminal as well, just to see if that alleviates the issue.
2016-7-7
Use props
cerra003
New
United States

I also experienced this issue with a brand new battery.  Took the battery out and put it back in later ( after using another battery first) and the first battery was fine. For now think it was a connection issue.  Will test again
2016-7-13
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Need to develope a charger that cn fix power surge/ or minor problem in the bettery kinda like what the dewalt power tool charger cn do... flip side of that, leaving battery on charger not plugged in, kinda like discharging battery, wonder if that would do anything to it
2016-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules