Camera Advanced on a Phantom 3 Professional
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
f.scognamiglio1
New

Italy

Hi! Does someone help me in solving some problems? I have installed a Camera designed for a Phantom 3 Advanced on a Professional one. The videos are not very good but I don't know if it is a limit of the configuration( Camera on a wrong aircraft) or if I have to install new firmwares.
Is there someone who has experienced similar problems?
Thank you very much

Best regards

F, Scognamiglio
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you install the Phantom3 Advanced camera onto your Phantom3 Professional then you also need to unstall the firmware for that camera.
The aircraft are the same, just the camera is different, download the 1.9 firmware from the Advanced page and install it and you then will have everything matched up.
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads
2016-6-29
Use props
f.scognamiglio1
New

Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-29 20:29
If you install the Phantom3 Advanced camera onto your Phantom3 Professional then you also need to un ...

I thank  you very much. I'll retry to download the advanced camera firmware and check with a more long flight in open area. The main issue is that I am non able to open IOC function and I don't know if with the advanced firmware is it possible to use this function too. However at the moment my first problem is to record  acceptable videos in the mismatched configuration.
Thank you very much

F. Scognamiglio
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

f.scognamiglio1 Posted at 2016-6-30 03:23
I thank  you very much. I'll retry to download the advanced camera firmware and check with a more  ...

You have to be in P mode to use the intelligent flight features.
If you have the switch in P mode you will see the RC icon, to get the aircraft into one of the intelligent flight modes you have to be airborne.
2016-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules