Stable Firmware Releases for P3A (WS322 & WS322A)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Specboy
lvl.1

United States

Disclaimer I tried searching and it seems like the forum search really doesn't work well at all.  (Searched for "Phantom 3 advanced Firmware" returns only 8 topics - I know there are more. - add the word "stable" to that and there are "0" results.)

Background info:  I have both the WS322(original Model/1st version) and WS322A(First Model Revision/2nd version) of the P3A.  My WS322 [after the update to 1.4.0] ran into the dreaded random "signal lost" issue which could not be resolved with a downgrade to any previous version (1.3.8 I believe was installed before the issue but the problem didn't go away.)  That P3A kept flying on it's own after signal loss into a tree and dropped to the ground doing damage.  Now that replacement parts are readily available - and I have a little time to repair - I am going to do so and have a 2nd drone that I can use (which I can do FW updates on first).

Question:
What I'm looking for is stable releases with no communication problems  in reference to the Model/Version of the P3A you are running: WS322 or WS322A.  (what Revision/version of the P3A do you have, and what Firmware version are you running?) - The Revision number/Model number is on the sticker on the side of the P3A

I'm looking to update both of my P3A so I'd like to hear from both WS322 & WS322A owners on what they have that is STABLE  (and also what they have tried that IS NOT Stable) so I can make an educated decision before upgrading firmware.

Also, if there's another thread on this, please feel free to post a link and I'll update this post as I get the info.  Like I said, Searching on this forum is poor  (a search for WS322 or WS322A only returns a post I created previously and nothing else).

Thanks
~SB

2016-6-29
Use props
Specboy
lvl.1

United States

Anyone who could provide their Model number, Firmware version, and if they've had loss of signal problems would be helpful.

Thanks
~SB
2016-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules