P3P Loud Beeping Tone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
freerider146
lvl.1

United States

My Phantom 3 Professional started emitting a loud beeping noise upon startup last night. I installed the latest firmware on it 1-2 weeks ago and it has flown fine up until this point. I checked the SD card and everything seems to be ok there. I checked the log file and under yesterdays date "7-02" It only shows the firmware file code but nothing else. I tried my other SD card with the previous firmware on that to see if it would change anything and I did not. I did a google search and some on here mentioned letting it sit for awhile and let it do its thing. That did not solve it either. I am getting a green light above the gimbal but a red light above the bottom sensors. Battery indicators are normal. I can connect with my DJI Go App and the controler and it comes up saying everything is normal but then it says battery level 0%. Tried both batteries fully charged and the same thing occurs. Gimbal appears to be ok mechnically. If you move it while carrying it the gimbal will flinch like when moving side to side. Any suggestions would be greatly apperciated! Trying to get it up for this afternoon.
Thanks!
2016-7-3
Use props
Jetboys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 535020 ft
Canada

re-link yourrc with the drone
2016-7-3
Use props
freerider146
lvl.1

United States

Jetboys Posted at 2016-7-3 10:55

Sounds like a dumb question to ask. But how do I do this? I have both the controller and the aircraft on while it is doing this. Controller shows a green light on the bottom.
2016-7-3
Use props
Jetboys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 535020 ft
Canada

freerider146 Posted at 2016-7-3 11:19
Sounds like a dumb question to ask. But how do I do this? I have both the controller and the aircr ...

look in that app for where it says re-link controller (remote controller settings page),then press the button beside the red light on the side of the vision positioning modual (under battery bay)
2016-7-3
Use props
freerider146
lvl.1

United States

Ok, I have that link done. Now the light on the rear module switched to green. Now the Gimbal light is flashing red/green and beeping loud again.
2016-7-3
Use props
freerider146
lvl.1

United States

Jetboys Posted at 2016-7-3 11:24
look in that app for where it says re-link controller (remote controller settings page),then press ...

Thanks for the help! Even though it is beeping loud the text file now shows "Upgrading" for today's date. I guess ill let it do it's thing now for a bit. Thanks again!
2016-7-3
Use props
Wulf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45059 ft
Canada

Make shore your RC is linked correctly now, and you have full control before flying.
2016-7-3
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer

Be sure you remove the update file from your SD card so it doesn't keep trying to update every time you fire it up. The log file is fine and good to keep. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Barney
2016-7-3
Use props
freerider146
lvl.1

United States

Barney Rubbel Posted at 2016-7-3 11:50
Be sure you remove the update file from your SD card so it doesn't keep trying to update every time  ...

Thanks for the heads up! Loud beeping has stopped now and it has gone back to the regular updating beeping sound. Sign of relief for me as earlier I thought I had a major issue going on.
2016-7-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Actually this beeping is related to an unsuccessful upgrading. If the camera indicator turns to steady green, the result is success.
2016-7-3
Use props
fansbce318d1
New

United States

Jetboys Posted at 2016-7-3 06:55

Cannot relink drone if you have no connection on Go app
2019-2-15
Use props
fansbce318d1
New