Phantom 3 4K not showing up as choice on Jdi go app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
afranciscus
New

United States

Good day, I just ordered a Phantom 3 4K and should be in a week.   I'm familiarizing myself in advance.   On the main screen of the app, it asks you to choose your device, and the 4K is not listed.   However, it is offered as an option under "academy".   Any suggestions or thoughts?   Much appreciated!
2016-7-3
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

I noticed this problem too, when u link ur 4k to the app it will pop up...
2016-7-3
Use props
afranciscus
New

United States

I figured, but still wanted to ask.   I am very excited to get involved with this.   Thanks for the reply!
2016-7-3
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

May I just suggest ( altho I am sure u will) read n watch videos while u charge ur batteries n equipement, take ur time... they are easy to fly n makes u wanna go faster n higher each time, it wont take u long to catch on, u have purchased a very nice product...

good luck to u n cant wait to see some videos n pics from ur flights
2016-7-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello afranciscus, when you fire up the drone and rc and make the device connect to the RC's wifi, it will turn to the 4K's page automatically.
2016-7-4
Use props
user3a279990d9
New

Australia

Thanks. I'm in the same boat as you afran. Good to know
2016-7-4
Use props
JH1984
lvl.1

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-4 00:38
Hello afranciscus, when you fire up the drone and rc and make the device connect to the RC's wifi, it will turn to the 4K's page automatically.

It would certainly be nice if DJI could make this a lot clearer in the materials. Its very confusing.
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules