Confused on DJI 3 Standard Go app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djordan2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 79291 ft
United States

I'm not sure I understand this DJI Go app.  I have a P3S that I have been flying for the last three weeks.  I'm using an Android tablet with the DJI Go app installed.  Everythings works just fine.  I've done many great fliming flights.   But I've noticed that when I open the app it says, "Connect your DJI device" and the choice is INSPIRE 1 RAW.  There is no Phanton 3S choice.  Did I download the wrong app, or is this normal. ?

Don

2016-7-4
Use props
romeogolf70
lvl.1

United States

Swipe you finger right to left across the picture of the aircraft. You'll find it.
2016-7-4
Use props
djordan2
Second Officer
United States

romeogolf70 Posted at 2016-7-5 02:17
Swipe you finger right to left across the picture of the aircraft. You'll find it.

A funny thing just happened.  This time I turn the P3S on and connected. and the picture is the correct one.  It's now shows a P3S.  I have no idea what I did to get that.  I guess I don't really have a problem!
thanks,
2016-7-4
Use props
djordan2
Second Officer
United States

djordan2 Posted at 2016-7-5 02:54
A funny thing just happened.  This time I turn the P3S on and connected. and the picture is the co ...

I just tried the swipe thing.  And there it is.  I didn't know that!
2016-7-4
Use props
william.hughes
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djordan2 Posted at 2016-7-4 19:58
I just tried the swipe thing.  And there it is.  I didn't know that!

From what I've learnt, if you go straight in without the wifi connection it'll show the Inspire. If connected, it should come straight up with the PS3.
2016-7-4
Use props
DNR 5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1689478 ft
United States

Yes, that is confusing. The GO app is used for other products, so it is not the first one you see. You have to swipe through the pages and find the Phantom 3 series, then on that page, there is a drop down box that gives you a choice of the Pro, Advanced, and Standard version.  And often, you will have to go into your phone's WiFi settings and link to the Phantom to get it to work.
2016-7-4
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for your feedback. That looks like a visual bug in DJI GO. We'll work on it.

Thank you.
2016-7-5
Use props
icmalz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5568 ft
United States

william.hughes@ Posted at 2016-7-4 12:56
From what I've learnt, if you go straight in without the wifi connection it'll show the Inspire. I ...

That is correct.
Allow the drone to connect to the controller, then open the Go app.
2016-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules