Crashed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tkulhanek
lvl.1
United States

I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and was just wandering if anyone was having troubles with crashes.  A guy from my hometown had the same problem happen to his drone but was not as fortunate as me where his was broken and needed to be sent in for repairs.  I was flying just fine strong GPS signal and even calibrated the drone before I took off than all of a sudden it just got crazy and crashed.  Wandering if this is a problem with the software and I just need to wait for a new update to come out or what the deal is? Also is this drone waterproof.
2016-7-5
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Need some more information.
What software version do you have on the Phantom and RC?
Did you get any error messages?
Did you calibrate the IMU, Gimbal, Compass and RC?

No.......they are not waterproof......not even close.

Good Luck.
2016-7-8
Use props
tkulhanek
lvl.1
United States

All my softwares are up to date.
The error message I got was EXIT P-GPS MODE
Everything gets calibrated before I take off each time since the incidents
2016-7-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

tkulhanek Posted at 2016-7-16 04:40
All my softwares are up to date.
The error message I got was EXIT P-GPS MODE
Everything gets calibra ...

There is nothing wrong with the firmware, there had to be something in the environment that made it "Go Crazy"
If you go to th flight records of that flight and star the flight then sync the flight records and post your email I can look at your flight and see if anything looked unusual.
2016-7-15
Use props
luiscghio
New

Venezuela

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-7-15 17:44
There is nothing wrong with the firmware, there had to be something in the environment that made i ...

That same thing happened to me two time. The fist time I had no luck because I lost the aircraft over the sea and no chance to recover it. DJI no cover warranty if the aircraft is lost.
The past week a friend of mine was flying his phantom 3 P with mi IPad and it go crazy again he toke off 4000 m above sea level and after 1 minute flying it went crazy and crashed 100m below us, this because we were flying on a mountain peak.
2016-7-16
Use props
luiscghio
New

Venezuela

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-7-15 17:44
There is nothing wrong with the firmware, there had to be something in the environment that made i ...

That same thing happened to me two time. The fist time I had no luck because I lost the aircraft over the sea and no chance to recover it. DJI no cover warranty if the aircraft is lost.
The past week a friend of mine was flying his phantom 3 P with mi IPad and it go crazy again he toke off 4000 m above sea level and after 1 minute flying it went crazy and crashed 100m below us, this because we were flying on a mountain peak.
2016-7-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

luiscghio@gmail Posted at 2016-7-17 09:41
That same thing happened to me two time. The fist time I had no luck because I lost the aircraft o ...

Can you post a video clip of your flight from the flight data records. Tap the RC icon so the stick movements show up on screen.
2016-7-16
Use props
luiscghio
New

Venezuela

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-7-16 21:17
Can you post a video clip of your flight from the flight data records. Tap the RC icon so the stick ...

How do I post it??
2016-7-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Record a clip to YouTube then share the link.
2016-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules