DJI INSPIRE ONE DOES NOT TAKE OFF
3768 6 2015-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marvinjimenez19
New
  • >>>
United States

Every thing has been updated and I am using an IPAD mini. So after I do exactly as instructed , turn on my controller, turn on the inpire one , then turn on the app. Im set and ready to fly and yes I did calibrate the compass. the app says status if ready to fly. So I try to take off with the app and manually by pushing the joysticks in and i will not take off. After 30-40 minutes of swithching it on and off and doing the procedures over and over about 15 times. It finally works and takes off, after that is works perfectly. Can anyone help? I have done this on three different flights and it is very fustrating. Also I have been practicing in and empty field and gps mode is on P and everything shows a strong signal.
Note: when I am doing this I press the left joystick and the camera pans a bit left and right.

Thank you.

Marvin J.

2015-1-24
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the led change any color when you try to arm?  Are you sure the craft is perfectly still when you power it on?
2015-1-24
Use props
abe.email
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do the motors start (with propellers spinning) and then it doesn't lift off the ground when you push on the left stick, or are you saying that the motors do not even start?
2015-1-24
Use props
jengates.email
New

United States

I'm having similar problem. Everything looks like it's ready to go, but motors won't start. Neither with auto takeoff or with sticks down to center. I get 5 rapid LED flashes in response to trying to start motors. Anyone know what 5 LED flashes means?
2015-1-24
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Imu Basis error. Do not move the craft while it's booting or warming up. Must boot on level surface as well.
2015-1-24
Use props
Darsakpatel.ema
New

India

i have same problem, my motors turn on after imu calibration, but wont lift off.
2015-1-25
Use props
daninperth
lvl.3

United States

I had a similar problem. In my situation the motors would not start after giving the CSC command. I would get that blinking red rear light and nothing would happen.  I don't doubt that there could be multiple causes to this issue but in my case I believe it was something to do with having used the flight simulator earlier before trying to perform an actual flight.  Maybe it was because I did not exit the flight simulator mode correctly? I believe I did exit as I saw the count down to exit.  At any rate, after several attempts to power on  I took the Inspire in, did some checking and then entered the flight simulator function. Exited the flight simulator function and tried firing the motors and it immediately worked.  
2015-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules