999 4 2016-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sguisset
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114177 ft
France

hello,
I still have this altitude drops problem with my P4. Impossible to have a very steady shooting at the beginning and also and the end of the movement.Specially in a windy time and "bad" weather. I don't have the very last update but i did every calibration and updates possible after the v01.01.0411 firmware. Do you think this update is going to resolve my problem? to be precise, on my video i something step on the gas because i was afraid ti crash my aircraft...you will see when for sure.
Also, P4 is not recognize on my macbookpro with macOS 10.8.5?
thank you.
2016-7-15
Use props
aerialphotograp
lvl.4
Thailand

Had the same problem, the firmware released a few days ago has fixed it
Overview:
 All-in-One firmware version updated to: v1.2.503
What’s New:
 Reduced the occurrence of sudden altitude drop and mitigated the drop range during flight.
 Fixed DNG files displaying issue in HDR mode.
2016-7-15
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

thank you for your answer. I hope so... i will do the upgrade. thank you
2016-7-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello sguisset, please try to update your drone to the latest firmware v1.2.503. Mac OSX 10.10 or later is recommended when you want to do the update via DJI Assistant 2. But you can also do the upgrade with DJI Go app.
2016-7-15
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

hello DJI-Paladin,
thank you for your answer. I hope the last update will resolve this problem because it's impossible to start a good shooting, i mean from the beginning to the end of the movement...and i hope my P4 will be better and better in the future.
Thank you for your entire message.
2016-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules