Hong Kong Aerial filming with DJI Inspire 1 & Phantom 2
2364 16 2015-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iadrian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1270764 ft
Hong Kong

I have gathered all the footages that I took in 2014-2015 with insto produced this video, so hope u guys enjoy this
2015-1-25
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Please feel free to give me any feedbacks about this video, in order to improve better next time.

Thanks a lot
2015-1-26
Use props
multifocus
New

United Kingdom

Really nice footage iadrian especially the crowded houses and seascapes.  I'm actually in need of some aerial footage from Hong Kong if you'd be interested in selling some footage to me?  You can always email me info@wailingbanshee.co.uk

Would love to see more of your work too.  This inspire is an awesome UAV!

David
2015-1-26
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

multifocus Posted at 2015-1-26 23:41
Really nice footage iadrian especially the crowded houses and seascapes.  I'm actually in need of so ...

sure, I'll contact u when I have some new footages Thanks for ur support anyways
2015-1-31
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Feel free to comment below
2015-2-2
Use props
cjireland.mac.b
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi iadrian,
Nice footage. I will be in HK for a holiday from the 16th Feb. if your around perhaps we can meet up?
In have an Inspire 1 here in the UK but pretty much an enthusiastic newbie.
Cheers,
Chris
2015-2-4
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

cjireland.mac.b Posted at 2015-2-4 18:50
Hi iadrian,
Nice footage. I will be in HK for a holiday from the 16th Feb. if your around perhaps we ...

damn... I'm going on a holiday to France from the 14th Feb for 10days as well.

BTW in HK, there are policies that restricted aerial filming in certain areas, like the harbour between HK island and Kowloon, 10km away from airport, the weight must be lower than 8kg and the height can not be higher than 100ft (I dont think anyone would follow lol)

Anyways, keep in touch
2015-2-4
Use props
cjireland.mac.b
lvl.2

United Kingdom

iadrian Posted at 2015-2-5 06:06
damn... I'm going on a holiday to France from the 14th Feb for 10days as well.

BTW in HK, there a ...

Hey no problem, shame though! Thanks for the advice. Enjoy France
2015-2-5
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

cjireland.mac.b Posted at 2015-2-5 22:58
Hey no problem, shame though! Thanks for the advice. Enjoy France

sure, if you have any queries or questions please ask me about it, and I'm willing to answer! Hong Kong is great place for aerial filming, so hope all is well for you in HK   Enjoy your time in Hong Kong, and I'm looking forward to watch the footage from you
2015-2-8
Use props
cjireland.mac.b
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Lovely, thanks Adrian.
It's a short family holiday so sans bird I'm afraid.
As a newbie I intend to practice a lot more here at home. Only about an hour under my belt so far. Got plans to do the BNUC-S qualification over the next 6 months to broaden my mind and demonstrate I'm serious about doing it properly.
2015-2-8
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

cjireland.mac.b Posted at 2015-2-9 04:28
Lovely, thanks Adrian.
It's a short family holiday so sans bird I'm afraid.
As a newbie I intend t ...

how was the trip in Hong Kong, did you enjoy it?

I would normally fly my inspire 1 in a wide open area to ensure I have a full understanding of the drone before flying in the high population density area.

I believe it requires time and patient in order to master it, and im nowhere near it lol
2015-3-11
Use props
lon.garwood
lvl.2

United States

Great footage.  I'd love to get a carrying case like you have for my inspire.
2015-3-11
Use props
cjireland.mac
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Adrian,
Had a great time thanks. It was a flying visit but we packed a lot in including the New Year celebrations.
I am certainly racking up the flight time in the open space around my house. I did try some close-up work in my garden. That was going really well (about 18 mins in on a TB48) until my I1 got a little too intimate with my shed just as I was landing it (had to happen so glad no one/nothing else was involved). Now down 1 set (2) of props but that's not going to stop me .
Hopefully off to Brighton this weekend for a DJI New Pilot Experience. The more flight time the better!
How was France?
Cheers,
Chris

2015-3-24
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

cjireland.mac@b Posted at 2015-3-25 00:03
Hi Adrian,
Had a great time thanks. It was a flying visit  but we packed a lot in including the Ne ...

Good to hear from you, I just came back from Korea last week lol. I crossed the border line between north and south, it was definitely a fantastic experience. France is awesome as well, overall it was insightful and the wonderful views are still iSmprinted in my head, but sadly I didn't bring my inspire1 there.
As always "practice makes perfect", I still consider myself as a beginner cuz I usually fly cautiously and slowly, you probably know it is hard to find a suitable place to fly in Hong Kong, as there are tons of skyscrapers and people surrounded.
2015-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great footage.   
2020-7-15
Use props
A J
Captain