My first video as well
1727 9 2014-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TioGallo
lvl.1

United States

Not my first flight but first edited video!

2014-9-28
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Very cool, gotta love the country. Good job.
2014-9-28
Use props
wachirarat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 653770 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

nice man..
2014-10-2
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Nice job well done!
2014-10-8
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Nice video! Nice place!
2014-10-8
Use props
arjen.landman
lvl.2

Netherlands

cool video
2014-10-8
Use props
Filiep
lvl.2

Belgium

Great video.... and place !!!
2014-10-9
Use props
PhantomKnowledg
New

United States

Tio,

I agree with the others.  You have put some significant time and effort into this video.  Nicely shot and edited.  

However, the video has lots of moiré (lines shimmery and wavy) in every shot.  To reduce moiré and to get much better video quality from your Phantom 2 Vision + consider purchasing the anti-moiré filter.  

Check out Madison Parks video:  http://phantomknowledge.com/anti-moire-filter/
2014-10-9
Use props
TioGallo
lvl.1

United States

PhantomKnowledg Posted at 2014-10-10 05:27
Tio,

I agree with the others.  You have put some significant time and effort into this video.  Nice ...

I'm not seeing the moire you are talking about on my screen.  It is a full 1080p video.  If you are watching on a screen that doesn't support 1080p you can have moire come up because of conversion errors.  Thanks for your comment.
2014-10-12
Use props
PhantomKnowledg
New

United States

TioGallo Posted at 2014-10-12 23:10
I'm not seeing the moire you are talking about on my screen.  It is a full 1080p video.  If you ar ...

OK, I am curious.  When you watch your video in the very beginning as the gate is opening do you see the lines of the gate shimmering?  Technically, a better term is alias.

Dictionary.com defines moiré  as, "a pattern seen when two geometrical patterns, such as grids, are visually superimposed".   We often see it in a picture of a sweater.

Dictionary.com defines anti-alias, "to process (a digital graphic image) so that it has a smooth, rather than a jagged, edge".   It appears where there are lines.  

I tend to connect the two and call them moiré.  Maybe that is something I need to change.
2014-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules