Phantom 3 Advanced Battery Failure
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zico.joksic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218737 ft

Peru

Hello,

Its my first thread on this forum and sadly its because a failure i have with my drone, well actually its battery.

Problem is that whenever i try to power on the battery (inside or outside the aircraft) it will just flash its 4 green leds altogether with the power on button and go back to 1 led and turn off.
I tried connecting one really small led to its output connectors and tried turning on the battery again, there is no power output at all.
I also tested it with multitested and there is really 0 output power from it.
This all happened out of suden when i was flying outdoors,
I had previously a decent 6minutes flight with drone and after i landed it safely and turned off to move onto next location I tried powering it ON again and drone didnt respond
I already tried the other batteries on my drone and they work just fine, and i tried charging the broken one and leds just do same thing as always (see video link attached)

VIDEO :

Please any DJI tecnician that could explain me what caused battery to "die" all of sudden ?
I mean the death of it is just my assumption as i already checked on all forums and there is nobody with same problem
What should I do to prevent this happening to my other batteries as I would be really pissed of if i lose any more
I dont feel bad for this one dying because I already used it for 2months now and had about 20 flights on it

Thanks in advance
Sorry for my bad english,

2016-7-17
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha zico,

Please hold the Fort!  Someone will be with you when they wake up on the other side of the world.  I am just an interested part of a holding pattern.  Good luck with your battery problem.  Hmm.

BTW, your English is excellent, so far.  I keep my Google Translator warmed up for you South American guys - at least when I am awake!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Zico,I'd suggest you to get in touch with our tech support via support@dji.com. This is possibly a hardware issue and sorry for the inconvenience.
2016-7-18
Use props
zico.joksic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218737 ft

Austria

Hi guys, well i am abroad now and i dont have access to net too much.
I will try to write to DJI Support team very soon.
I hope they can help me somehow.
Pd: I tried contacting them trough facebook page and no luck so far

:/
2016-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules