1020 4 2016-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jase
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18724 ft
Australia

Hi all,
i just picked up my xt radiometric thermal today, ive had a quick play but its raining as you would guess.

So ive loaded the data into the Flir tools program and i can not get any data on the temperature , its basically just a pic.
This is useless for trying to show the client vital information they hired you for.
anyone have any info ?

also how do you film all the data from the go app ?

cheers                                                

xt pic

xt pic
2016-7-20
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

The 2 Jun v1.17.1.80 firmware release notes indicates that the firmware:

1. Radiometric JPEG format photos can be viewed by FLIR Tools.  
2. Optimized the video playback function.   

Have you updated to this version?
2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Jase, did you select the R-Jpeg format to take the photos?Also, make sure the XT camera has been updated to the latest: 02.jpg
2016-7-20
Use props
wcough
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10566736 ft
  • >>>
United States

To use the radiometric picture with the embedded data, as the other users have said , you have to select the picture type as the radiometric jpeg.
And at the end of the flight when the photos syncs  with your tablet, those photos will not include the data,,, you must view them and select which ones to download within the app to view the embedded data,
or just remove and copy from the sd card itself. the data added to each jpg increases the picture size by about 750 byted per photo From there you can import them within the flir tools program. use the edit button within flir tools to pull the needed data and assign which data you wish to show your client. There s a learning curve to it but after you do it once you'll be smooth sailing
Hope that helps you
2016-7-21
Use props
jase
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18724 ft
Australia

what is the optimal setting for solar panel inspections ??
2016-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules