Analysis of constant signal loss
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobCrouch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119590 ft
United Kingdom

This is pretty much what I have every single flight, this particular flight was in an open park so shuld have been relatively good flying conditions but i seem to get the same interuptions wherever I fly....  actually this is one of the highest altitudes i have managed, whats peoples thoughts?
Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 14.50.06.png
2016-7-21
Use props
dj
lvl.2
United Kingdom

full analysis can be found here: http://healthydrones.com/main?fl ... _id=GENERALOverview
2016-7-21
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Rob, did you see frequently "image transmission signal lost" in a short distance? Have you tried to adjust the antenna and the RC position?
2016-7-21
Use props
cloudycante
Second Officer
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

Wow! I just had a look at the hd data, it's incredible on such an area to have so poor signal score.  I've flown beneath power lines and still had 100 score, despite the "strong interference detected". What, has that park been built upon an old industrial waste area? Gosh!
2016-7-21
Use props
wam8
lvl.2

Pakistan

I think one of the houses towards North has a WiFi signal booster installed. If you notice you took your quad to 78 meters from home point (away from the houses) and the signals were not that bad. Most of your signal loss warnings are when you are close to the houses (i.e. 12 meters from your home point).

It can be a radio transmitter for the railway department interfering with the RC of quad.

Try changing location one more time far from houses or railway lines.
2016-7-21
Use props
RobCrouch
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-22 04:23
Hello Rob, did you see frequently "image transmission signal lost" in a short distance? Have you tri ...

I did yes, in fact i tried many things including downgrading firmware also with slight improvment but only by 20m or so.
2016-7-22
Use props
dj
lvl.2
United Kingdom

wam8 Posted at 2016-7-22 07:10
I think one of the houses towards North has a WiFi signal booster installed. If you notice you took  ...

thank you for taking the time to have a look and for your input... I tried another more open location (a common) and the results didn't improve, which led me to take the drone back to the retailer

still good to try and work out where the fault lies though
2016-7-22
Use props
dj
lvl.2
United Kingdom

wam8 Posted at 2016-7-22 07:10
I think one of the houses towards North has a WiFi signal booster installed. If you notice you took  ...

thank you for taking the time to have a look and for your input... I tried another more open location (a common) and the results didn't improve, which led me to take the drone back to the retailer...

still good to try and work out where the fault lies though
2016-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules