Carry stuff with Inspire 1
1367 5 2016-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jaymax97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168091 ft

Hi All,
I was wondering if others have tried ways to carry stuff with their Inspire 1. I have tried a few ways like making small saddle bags for under the arms, but flying around with those required even weight distributed in them and it wasn't as stable as I was hoping. The payload I am trying to fly is an Iphone 6+ so its kinda big. I tried positioning it hanging down directly un the middle of the drone, but it interfered with the sensors.
Anyway Im just wondering what you guys think.

Thanks

2016-7-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I've seen customers do various type of modifications, but you do want to be careful as most modifications do void the warranty of the craft. The unit was only really meant to be an aerial camera.

Please tell me it's not for the Pokemon Go cheat.
2016-7-21
Use props
jaymax97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168091 ft

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-22 12:58
I've seen customers do various type of modifications, but you do want to be careful as most modifica ...

Hahaha! Thats exactly what I'm doing it for. It's not meant to he a cheat Its just too hot to walk around during the day haha.
2016-7-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jaymax97 Posted at 2016-7-22 13:23
Hahaha! Thats exactly what I'm doing it for. It's not meant to he a cheat  Its just too ho ...

Ha! Too funny.

I believe there is a video floating around the internet that used an Inspire specifically for that mod. You may want to search around for it if that's something you truly wish to use the aircraft for, I believe it was "Dronemon" or something to that effect.

You may want to keep in mind that if enough people are trying to do the same thing, the "always be aware of your surroundings" warning will have more than one meaning.
2016-7-21
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-21 23:16
Ha! Too funny.

I believe there is a video floating around the internet that used an Inspire spec ...

Pokemon!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjI1UKMI206qzaW4/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjI1UKMI206qzaW4/giphy.gif
2016-7-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

That sums it up perfectly.
2016-7-22
Use props