Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
osjoe2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106926 ft
United States

DJI GO App 2.8.2
P4 Firmware is on latest .503

Calibrated gimbal and IMU/Vision sensors. Have also tried resetting to factory settings with DJI asistant 2. When trying to use the camera dial on the RC the camera will not tilt at all. It has been working fine since I first got the P4 3 weeks ago but today all of a sudden I cannot get it to work. I can however hit the left button on the bottom of the RC which will drop the camera facing straight down and then back to level, there is no in between anymore.. If have not had any crashes or anything experiences that would have damaged the bird. Any suggestions?
2016-7-23
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Check RC controll settings, maybe you/ or the update changed what that button does...
2016-7-23
Use props
osjoe2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106926 ft
United States

Heebus Posted at 2016-7-23 16:28
Check RC controll settings, maybe you/ or the update changed what that button does...

Heebus,

thanks, your post made me go deeper into the menu settings. I needed to go to Ginbal settings > advanced settings and then reset those settings. It seems to be working fine now.
2016-7-23
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

yes sir, I think once in a while its a good idea to check these settings, especially after a upgrade in firmware... things can be set back to factory, and not a good time to find out when your in the air!

glad you figured it out... happy flying
2016-7-23
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello osjoe2, have you tried to calibrate the RC? If it is convenient, you can link your P4 and other RC to test the camera:
2016-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules