Phantom 4 Active Track Mode
1048 3 2016-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anderson.jeffre
New

In the Active Track mode on the Phantom 4 is is possible to set the drone to lead you and take a video from the front?  I have seen several videos with it follwoing and wondered if it would fly in front of you and take the video.  This would really neat to take videos and photos to get the faces and reactions of subjects you are videoing.  If this is possible can someone explaing how to do it?

Thanks.

2016-7-23
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

I have had mine back up while I was walking towards it... didnt leave it for too long tho, so not sure if it would turn to follow eventually
2016-7-23
Use props
Aaronblackmer
lvl.1

United States

Heebus Posted at 2016-7-24 06:05
I have had mine back up while I was walking towards it... didnt leave it for too long tho, so not su ...

I have set mine to fly backwards, but it will eventually shift to follow the subject you have active track set on. It would be sweet if it would fly backwards while using active track.
2016-7-23
Use props
Aaronblackmer
lvl.1

United States

Heebus Posted at 2016-7-24 06:05
I have had mine back up while I was walking towards it... didnt leave it for too long tho, so not su ...

I have set mine to fly backwards, but it will eventually shift to follow the subject you have active track set on. It would be sweet if it would fly backwards while using active track.
2016-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules