iPhone 6 plus
823 8 2016-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rheaps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89009 ft
Canada

I am going to be using my cell phone for my monitor. Is there any chance of interference if someone phones me as I am flying or texting? Or am I just being paranoid?
2016-7-23
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Your drone will still fly fine, you might get a pop up notification of incoming call, you can prolly even answer it... if your worried you can always put on do not disturb, or air plane mod while flying your drone

happy flying
2016-7-23
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello rheaps,iPhone 6P is ok and you can set it in airplane mode when you fly your drone.
2016-7-24
Use props
rheaps
lvl.1
Canada

Ok I set up my phone with the phantom. They said to do a firmware update but each time I try it just goes back to load firmware and it doesn`t load. Do I have to be hooked up to a pc? I did all calibrations and did a test flight anyways. This thing is way funner than my parrot was. But now I wonder if I should try flying it again tonight or get it updated before I fly it again?
2016-7-26
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

its better to use dji assistant to upgrade firmware
2016-7-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

rheaps@mts.net Posted at 2016-7-27 07:29
Ok I set up my phone with the phantom. They said to do a firmware update but each time I try it just ...

More people screw up their Phantom attempting to update them. If it flies OK, then leave it alone.
2016-7-26
Use props
comastomons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610397 ft
Australia

Aha that's good info guys & I'm a newb with drone being delivered next week
Thanks heaps
2016-7-26
Use props
rheaps
lvl.1
Canada

Well I flew 6 batteries threw this AWESOME  machine. I am very impressed and I have not upgraded yet. This flys like a dream right out of the box.  Thanks dji I never thought I would have so much fun with a drone.
2016-7-26
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

Enjoy it and don't get too obsessed about the little things that the rest if us are whining about!!

It's like you meet a beautiful new girlfriend; everything is great the first few weeks, then you start checking her toes, ears, how she walks, she only likes to watch the same tv channel all the time, and you prefer the higher channels, her nose then seems slightly crooked on one side,..... you get upset because she told you she works on the 3rd floor but she is really at the 30th floor....

2016-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules