prop problem???
1146 5 2016-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
byrneshaun4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hi, guys, i fitted some quick lock props to my inspire yesterday and when i tryed to take off the whole aircraft started shaking and wouldnt lift, i fixed them to where i thought was the right places, on the front red on left and white on right as you look at it and opposit on the rear,
                                                                            any thoughts guys
2016-7-23
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Can you post some pictures? Are they genuine DJI props and where did you get them?
2016-7-24
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

When facing the Aircraft the Right prop should be Red and the left Prop White and the  back section of the aircraft would have a White  prop on the Right and a White Prop on the left,.

The Red prop, and white Props are in a X pattern , so they are diaganol from one another.

I am sure that your problem is your props are in the wrong spot .

Like my diagram below with the "C" being the Camera and The R And W for White and Red of course.

R         W

W    C      R

2016-7-24
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

Is it possible you're not getting enough throttle because of a bad RC calibration?
2016-7-24
Use props
byrneshaun4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Alastair Posted at 2016-7-24 14:32
Is it possible you're not getting enough throttle because of a bad RC calibration?

plenty of throttle, put the spin on props on and it was fine, thanks for your reply
2016-7-24
Use props
byrneshaun4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Donnie Posted at 2016-7-24 13:26
When facing the Aircraft the Right prop should be Red and the left Prop White and the  back section  ...

thanks donnie that done the trick, they were original dji props and fixings with no instructions, but i should have noticed the pitch of them, thanks
2016-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules