ARGtek Range Extended P3 Standard.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI_FRENCH
New

United Kingdom

I have done a video of me installing the ARGtek to my p3 controller.  i have also done a video of me testing it out.  i had good and bad results.   for distance the furthest i could go was 1309 feet ( 398Meters ) and for Altitude i managed to get 1200 feet ( 365Meters )  i noticed its improved massive on going up but i only managed to get to the other side of a field.   before i could get to the other side of this field.  But i could only go 420feet up and lose signal and it would go home.   now my video isnt really scientific like the rest but the install was pretty simple i think a 10 yr old could manage it.  i have put the link below to both videos.

https://youtu.be/Sx6zCApANWw

https://youtu.be/qYFsyDvCr-8

2016-7-26
Use props
The Illest MVP
New

United Kingdom

wait until they release the next update for p3s your video range will be severely reduced as the current firmware is causing the video feed to drop out and throw up the the return to home message. i have the arg tek antennas on mine too and can get up to 600meters range with mine with the know issues though it should be capable of 1000meters & more ive been told by other users with the argtek mod.
2016-7-26
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft

Ok i have one too and it's a mixed bag I took it to fly out in the mountains and got over 3000 feet out my best distance. But other times I can barely get five or six hundred feet flying off the coast off the cliffs I went to one spot stock. 1300 feet when I tried again with my argtek I could only get 600 but like I said in the mountains I got 3000 so now I'm wondering what's going on and checked everything is connected right. A buddy I met recently has the DDS mod he's bragging he got 5000 feet plus little over a mile and a half telling me all mine should too but all it does is piss me off cuz I know it doesn't my whole life I've always been that guy that when I buy something it doesn't work right but when my friend buys the exact same thing his works great
2016-7-26
Use props
The Illest MVP
New

United Kingdom

The dji go update that was released yesterday should fix any issues with your video feed return to home messages or signal issues in general i managed a solid 1114meter flight yesterday with my argtek modded P3S. let me know if this helps.
2016-7-28
Use props
pandelis-k
New

Greece

ARGTEK MOD.
  Hi guys, anyone knows if it is necessary to take out the old wifi panel antenna from p3s rcrer? And if is necessary to hotglue the new antenna conectors? If yes why?
Tnx in adbance.
2016-9-13
Use props
pandelis-k
New

Greece

pandelis-k Posted at 2016-9-13 23:37
ARGTEK MOD.
  Hi guys, anyone knows if it is necessary to take out the old wifi panel antenna from p ...

Sorry about my english...
2016-9-13
Use props
panofi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1219734 ft

pandelis-k Posted at 2016-9-14 04:37
ARGTEK MOD.
  Hi guys, anyone knows if it is necessary to take out the old wifi panel antenna from p ...

Hi Panteli. I leave my old panels on, but have to protect the connectors in a way to don't touch anything inside. The new connectors must hotglued because we don't want to disconnect at the time of flying.  Hope I help.
2016-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules