Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nadim
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2859921 ft
  • >>>
Jordan

dear friends

I'm moving from x3 to x5 and I was looking for a  video tutorials on what is the best practice to deal with this cam specially the video settings ' aperture, shutter ,iso,EV , ND filter,
Video setting in day light and at night  , auto focus,manual focus, P.s I use PAL

Any way I didn't find over the internet and also in this forum

And since I have a project coming soon I'm willing to pay for any one can do  video tutorial about shooting with the x5
Any one find him self willing please email me at nadim@aljazeera.net with his price and topics he will talk about
Thanks in advance  

2016-7-26
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

A good way to learn more, is to read and watch videos online about photographing/filming in general. Search for DSLR guides in general, there are countless guides, videos and tips online. Those general guides and tips you can carry with you and apply to the X5 and the settings you apply in DJI Go.

What settings you use, is also determined what you are going to photograph/film and with what look you'll want to present it, at that very moment, with the conditions that are at that very moment. If it is extremely sunny and bright scenes, like filming a harbour in very bright sunlight where all the boats are white and the sea glitter a lot, then you will want to put on a ND filter so you can lower the shutter speed. If on the other hand you are filming at dusk, flying over dark woods, you might want to remove the ND filter.

It's all about trying, doing and learning. Test photograph the same objective, with different settings and see what works. The same comes with filming, try to film the same thing several times, with different settings. Remember what your setting you had (you can write them down before each flight), and when you look at them at home, compare the settings with the result.
2016-7-26
Use props
nadim
lvl.3
  • >>>
Jordan

Rob W Posted at 2016-7-27 10:18
A good way to learn more, is to read and watch videos online about photographing/filming in general. ...

Totally agree with you Rob ...this is the right way
But in my case I don't have  the luxury of time I'm in my country in a vacation and I work in anther country and at work they brought the x5 which I should take and start shooting first day I come back so I don't have time to try ..this is the point ...coz I'll be shooting in a country that drones are prohibited so I have fixed days by the government there to do the shooting ...so this this is why I thought a tutorial might help me to understand it as much I can ...in our part of the world drones are a nightmare
2016-7-27
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

I understand your pressure, then, sorry. I don't know if there are any specific X5 tutorials, other than the link to Jim's thread Rich sent you in another thread. (Both Jim and Rich are great contributors here), and DJI's tutorial videos?

Can you tell what you will shoot? Under what conditions?

Wish you good luck!
2016-7-27
Use props
nadim
lvl.3
  • >>>
Jordan

Rob W Posted at 2016-7-28 09:29
I understand your pressure, then, sorry. I don't know if there are any specific X5 tutorials, other  ...

Thanks ROb again
Well I'll be traveling to Tunisie to shoot most important cities such historical places best attraction sites and as I agreed with the authorities there I have morning sunrise shootings and before sunset every day . So most of my shootings will be landscapes and focus on some ruins
2016-7-27
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi,

Tunisia is beautiful, I've been there once Your in for a really nice job! Wish you a good time there!
2016-7-28
Use props
nadim
lvl.3
  • >>>
Jordan

Rob W Posted at 2016-7-29 09:25
Hi,

Tunisia is beautiful, I've been there once  Your in for a really nice job! Wish you a good ti ...

Thanks a lot I hope I can get a good shoots ... U know that if I get a permission I'll be accompanied  by military person .... This is how it goes in our part of the world ... Like the first time they invited mobile phoned .so I have to concentrate on three things ... Bird , video setting, the guy near me
2016-7-29
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

nadim@aljazeera Posted at 2016-7-29 11:57
Thanks a lot I hope I can get a good shoots ... U know that if I get a permission I'll be accompani ...

*L* I'm sure it goes well. Unfortunately the laws when it comes to cameras on aircraft (on a drone), is not keeping up with the reality.

It is not very well thought of in Sweden, either. On one hand, we have a sane regulation when it comes to register our drones, flying commercially, having insurance etc. We also have normal photo laws, which are ok. But then we have a law that (at the moment at least), compares a camera on a drone as a *permanently* mounted surveillance camera. So, for instance, photographing a meadow in sunset is illegal, even if there are no people there. Because if the area *can* be accessed by people, then you have to apply for photographing, which can take 3 months to get, and it also costs $430, and that payment is no guarantee that you get permission to photograph.

We also have a law in Sweden that very roughly says that all people can access the nature, other peoples property (as long as it is not hindering, disturbing the owners). So a person can walk in the woods and pick berries on a property that another person owns, for instance.

That in combination makes it nearly impossible to use an UAS here for photographing/filming. However, taking photos on the beach with half nude people clearly visible, without an ok from the people on the images, is ok... But photographing a sunset over the sea via an UAS is illegal, because a boat *could* pass (even if it is not on the picture).
2016-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules