Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unhappy with DJI Europe and X5 quality
1377 7 2016-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ctrouillet
lvl.2

France

I bought a 1 Inspire Pro in April 2016, I crashed my aircraft (pilot error) and broked the X5 Gimbal. I went through my dealer for repair, result: two months without the camera but rather happy with the repair cost € 600.

After receiving a new camera, I'm glad to finally test the Osmo. After updating the firmware, the camera is very noisy with the fan. I contact directly DJI Europe that requires me to return the camera.

15 days later, I receive a new camera. Unfortunately, this new camera has a problem at the level of the gimbal: in certain positions (on Osmo and Inspire 1) it makes a lot of noise and presents a dysfunction. Besides, before the delivery, I received a notification from UPS, saying that the parcel had been damaged. When I received the parcel few days later, this one was perfectly packed so I accepted it (UPS had probably changed the packaging) but the camera presents a malfunction. I also found a single screw in the box.

I contacted again DJI Europe that requires me to return the camera stating that they will change me quickly. I do quickly. 10 days more, no news of my camera. This has been delivered by UPS ... In short, a little tired of these stories: I just want to have a camera in good working order and able to produce videos (new professionnal activity). Very disappointed with the quality of DJI!

PS: sorry for my broken English

2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your experience, ctrouillet. Could you provide me with your case number? Thanks.
2016-7-27
Use props
ctrouillet
lvl.2

France

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-27 10:16
Sorry for your experience, ctrouillet. Could you provide me with your case number? Thanks.

CAS-203183-T8P1K8
Thanks for your support,
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

ctrouillet Posted at 2016-7-27 16:34
CAS-203183-T8P1K8
Thanks for your support,

Your item has been registered in our system. Please check the status via https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTraceDetail/
2016-7-27
Use props
ctrouillet
lvl.2

France

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-27 10:39
Your item has been registered in our system. Please check the status via https://repair.dji.com/en ...

Yes, just this morning ! 5 days after received it, it's not a very fast service ?
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

ctrouillet Posted at 2016-7-27 16:48
Yes, just this morning ! 5 days after received it, it's not a very fast service ?

Right now I'm talking with our colleagues in Netherlands. I'll try my best to push your case.
2016-7-27
Use props
ctrouillet
lvl.2

France

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-27 11:23
Right now I'm talking with our colleagues in Netherlands. I'll try my best to push your case.

Thanks for your support !
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

ctrouillet Posted at 2016-7-27 20:08
Thanks for your support !

You are welcome. Hopefully you'll be back in the air very soon.
2016-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules