hdmi output module dji phantom 4
1839 10 2016-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3rdIvisions
lvl.1
United States

Greetings Folks,

I am having a little trouble conceptualizing how the hdmi ouptput module is used and for what purposes. I do know that one can hook up their VR's to them but are there any other ways to use this module. Getting a better graps will let me know if its worth pruchasing. Any feedback or suggestionson where to find more info on this?
2016-7-27
Use props
masonthoward
lvl.2

United States

You could connect to a larger monitor with an hdmi cable.
2016-7-27
Use props
VisionAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 954665 ft
Australia

The best use I have for it is when you shoot for a client that wants to look at a live feed you can either plug a HDMI cable into it or the way I use it is plug a battery powered video sender into the HDMI out of the controller and plug the HDMI receiver into a large screen for monitoring so no the cable getting in the way.
2016-7-27
Use props
VisionAir
lvl.3
Australia

The best use I have for it is when you shoot for a client that wants to look at a live feed you can either plug a HDMI cable into it or the way I use it is plug a battery powered video sender into the HDMI out of the controller and plug the HDMI receiver into a large screen for monitoring so no the cable getting in the way.
2016-7-27
Use props
3rdIvisions
lvl.1
United States

VisionAir Posted at 2016-7-27 12:12
The best use I have for it is when you shoot for a client that wants to look at a live feed you can  ...

Thanks never thought of that actually.
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

As the prior post, it's mostly used for a field monitor so a DP can tell you what shot he wants and not have to look over your shoulder at your iPad or whatever device your using.
It works really great for that purpose and looks way more professional.
2016-7-27
Use props
3rdIvisions
lvl.1
United States

VisionAir Posted at 2016-7-27 12:12
The best use I have for it is when you shoot for a client that wants to look at a live feed you can  ...

Do you have a visual demonstration to get a better look?
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

3rdIvisions Posted at 2016-7-28 00:34
Do you have a visual demonstration to get a better look?

I think you can search " Phantom 4 goggles" in Youtube and find more interesting videos there.
2016-7-27
Use props
VisionAir
lvl.3
Australia

3rdIvisions Posted at 2016-7-28 00:22

One other thought is if you have a HDMI device like a Shogun you could record the 720p live feed straight onto the device and there is an option with the HDMI module where you can have a clean feed or you can google on/off the OSD (On Screen Data)
2016-7-28
Use props
VisionAir
lvl.3
Australia

3rdIvisions Posted at 2016-7-28 00:22

One other thought is if you have a HDMI device like a Shogun you could record the 720p live feed straight onto the device and there is an option with the HDMI module where you can have a clean feed or you can google on/off the OSD (On Screen Data)
2016-7-28
Use props
3rdIvisions
lvl.1
United States

Thank you all for the feedback very informative.
2016-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules