You know what? I got my iPad case at $1.99 ONLY
504 3 2016-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amandasin
New

United States

As you guys know, there are many review groups on FB, I just picked up a code for my iPad air 2. I have to start with this iPad cover is very very nice. It's leather and it's like having a wallet on your iPad. I mean I know I have many cards I carry around and to have a way to carry certain ones of I want to use my iPad is awesome. The clip is magnetic so it stays s*** very well.

iPad leather case

iPad leather case e.jpg 91c16c4aba2e9297ab90333a26f3c19d.jpg 50c3ee7b5dc82a9aefa9f6117123e027.jpg

You can see in the pics that you are able to stand the iPad up with the case on it. Some cases don't allow that. The craftsman ship of the material is very well made also. I didn't have any flaws rips or tears. There was also extras that came with it. A touchscreen pen and a screen protector. I am always wishing I had a pen and I love them they help to keep your screen clean and sometimes gaming is easier with the pen. The screen protector is nice. It's not the best. I still have an actual glass on my iPad so I didn't use the screen protector. But it was nice it came with it.

2016-7-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Does that case fit in an OEM device holder of your RC?  ;-)
Or do you actually have to remove it, each time you prepare to fly your Phantom 3? Ha

RedHotPoker
2016-7-27
Use props
Amandasin
New

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-7-28 03:31
Does that case fit in an OEM device holder of your RC?  ;-)
Or do you actually have to remove it, ea ...

Actually, I do not use an OEM holder, the case can make my iPad stand up.
2016-7-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Post a pic of it on the RC... Thanks

RedHotPoker
2016-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now