Any other Phantom pilots in the Lyon, France area?
1037 4 2016-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Redro
lvl.2
France

Well, this is where I live - a South African Australian living an hour NW of Lyon, France.  Any other Phantom pilots nearby??
DJI_0175.JPG
2016-7-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Redro, I think our city group may help you. Read it here :http://forum.dji.com/thread-39714-1-1.html.
2016-7-29
Use props
trevor3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1585568 ft
Jersey

Hi Redro,

I was thinking of taking my P4 to France in September but from what I read about the restrictions I'm kind of thinking is it worth it ?

What kind of places do you go that are not breaking privacy / national forest laws ?
2016-7-30
Use props
alpinekiwi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54803 ft
France

I'm in Morzine.
2016-7-30
Use props
Redro
lvl.2

trevor3 Posted at 2016-7-30 17:43
Hi Redro,

I was thinking of taking my P4 to France in September but from what I read about the rest ...

Hi Trevor, I don't think the rules are much more onerous here, than anywhere else.  You are not allowed to fly over people and their property - but I would imagine that's the same everywhere.  I spend a lot of time in Lyon and would love to zoom around taking photos and videos, but wouldn't dare.  I spend most of my time in the country (our house is an hour from Lyon) so flying here is not an issue.  What I enjoy doing is spotting a small, old church up on a hill - and flying up (across the valley usually) to take a closer look and take a few pics.  Enjoy your trip to France.  Cheers, Nick.
2016-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules