dji go app wont enter camera view
1146 4 2016-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ninjapimp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198222 ft
United States

So i'm new to this, unboxed it, charged everything to full. connect iphone 6 to remote contrl. power it all up.
problem is when i power up the remote control it briefly turns on, shows white lights than simply turns off. app does not get a chance to go into camera view.

why does the remote control not remain powered? it seems to power off immediately.

i have tried pressing and holding power button but same thing, it jsut goes off a second later.

i ahve double checked that its fully recharged and the drone is powered on.

can anyone help me or clue me into what i'm doing wrong pls.
i also have an ipad mini which has same effect.

2016-7-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello ninjapimp, what kind of drone do you use? The RC power button should be short pressed and then hold on for 3 seconds in order to turn it on.If you're using Phantom 4 or Phantom 3 Pro/Adv, you’ll need the lightning cable to connect the RC and your IOS devices. If you're using Phantom 3 Standard/4K, please search and connect the wifi from the RC. SSID begins with PHANTOM and the default password is 12341234.
2016-7-29
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

You have to power on the RC the same way you power on the quad : 2 times on the power button and the second time you have to keep it pressed longer.
2016-7-29
Use props
ninjapimp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198222 ft
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-30 02:14
Hello ninjapimp, what kind of drone do you use? The RC power button should be short pressed and then ...

i use a phantom 4.ok i will try this
thank you

2016-7-30
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

ninjapimp Posted at 2016-7-30 18:26
phantom 4, lightning cord to my iphone.
i press power button once than press n hold for 2 sec
it c ...