PV2+ Camera not viewing
1828 10 2016-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sjl679
New

Been reading about many other having problem with no viewing of camera on the app. Just blacked out and signal keeps trying to find the camera.

I need to download the latest version of 1.3.1 dated 10-23-15..Cannot find it on site. I use MAC and they only have a windowns one that is older 1.3.0?

any ideas?
thanks
2016-7-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello sjl679,have you tried to bind the drone and the extender again?Also, the downloading page can be found here:http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads bind1.JPG bind2.JPG
2016-8-1
Use props
sjl679
New

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-1 17:56
Hello sjl679,have you tried to bind the drone and the extender again?Also, the downloading page ca ...

I am new at this but will give it a try tomorrow..I did not mention in my original email that everything works except the camera image on the iPhone or iPad. Meaning the camera rotation works and all, just no picture.  Knowing that - should I still do the rebinding?  Also, on the link you sent re: downloads, I have that one but there is no camera zip file for Mac users. There is only a zip file for windows.  Since my camera version is 1.2.9 and the latest is 1.3.1,  I thought that if I can locate the newest camera version for the FC200 that would fix my problem without having to rebind? Can you advise? I am a Mac user so need the Mac file.
thanks for the help
Also, I have noticed that the green "system" light on the range extender is not solid but flickering or anything but steady green?
2016-8-1
Use props
sjl679
New

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-1 17:56
Hello sjl679,have you tried to bind the drone and the extender again?Also, the downloading page ca ...

Hello

I tried several times to rebind the extender to the drone with no luck. In fact now after binding the "DJI Vision" app will not even connect to the drone. It keeps saying connection failed. Before I started all of this everything worked as far as the app but just no live video or camera. I could take pictures with it and go look at SD card to see them-just no camera feed. Now after binding, it doesn't connect at all to the app. Even through on the app I have the green light showing I am connected via wifi. The green "system" light on the extender is on an slighting flutters which I think is normal? I am able to move the camera up and down with the tilt wheel. One thing I noticed during rebinding, when I push the small button on the extender until the green "system" light goes out, the green light comes back on within 5 seconds blinking. The instructions say it takes about 30 sec for the light to come back on blinking?
Also, deleated app (version 1.0.60)  from Ipad and reinstalled - did not solve problem-----tried app on iphone and it will not connect either
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

sjl679 Posted at 2016-8-3 22:20
Hello

I tried several times to rebind the extender to the drone with no luck. In fact now after bi ...

Could you post the screenshots of live feed and the about page (version page) here? Try to rebind and hold the binding for 5-6 seconds at that time.
2016-8-3
Use props
sjl679
New

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-4 15:35
Could you post the screenshots of live feed and the about page (version page) here? Try to rebind  ...

Good Morning-Well I fixed it...I followed the binding instructions that you sent (along with watching you tube). I entered the mac address manually ea time and it apparently did not work. So this last time I entered the mac address manually again AND also scanned the QR code on the bottom of the phantom. It now works. The instructions don't say to to both but says you can skip the QR scan and enter mac address instead. I also held in the binding button a few extra seconds after the green system light was off before moving on also since it went off real quick after pushing the button and came on real quick (within 5 seconds) after it went out.
I want to THANK you for your assistance. I have only flown this 5 times before having this problem and learning how all this works. Frustrating--There are a lot of posts with this same problem and seems like the fix is different for many of us.  
Do you know how (or if I even need it) to get the latest camera firmware for this unit (FC200) version 1.3.1? On the download site there is nothing for mac users as far as camera updates. I am running on 1.2.9 MAC
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

sjl679 Posted at 2016-8-4 22:51
Good Morning-Well I fixed it...I followed the binding instructions that you sent (along with watch ...

You can download the 1.3.0g fw which is available in our website and follow the instruction inside the zip to update the camera.Use a sd card.
2016-8-4
Use props
sjl679
New

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-5 11:24
You can download the 1.3.0g fw which is available in our website and follow the instruction inside ...

I am a MAC user and the FC200 camera firmware that is avl on the download website is only listed under WINDOWS user files. There is no FC200 firmware listed under apple files. Can you direct me to correct file.

Also, been reading many threads and saw where DJI Tech support advised one user that if camera is working fine with V1.2.9 then don't update it? Can you confirm?
Screen shot of downloads available for P2V+....Camera firmware download only avl under Window's programs and not MAC?
Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 7.26.27 AM.png
2016-8-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

sjl679 Posted at 2016-8-5 22:29
I am a MAC user and the FC200 camera firmware that is avl on the download website is only listed un ...

The zip file under Windows list can be also used. Give it a try.
2016-8-7
Use props
roy
Second Officer

Video feed trouble shooting
Please try the following steps:
•        Ensure you have upgraded all DJI products to their latest firmware. Check updated, plus the camera firmware
•        Ensure you are connected to the wifi phantom-xxxx SID
.        Check bluetooth be sure it is off
•        Ensure your phone has been updated to the latest software.
•        Ensure you have closed all other multi-tasking applications.
•        Check the free space on your mobile device, it is recommend having at least 3GB available, less storage could be causing an issue.
•        Try deleting the app from your phone and downloading it again.
           Try reformatting the SD card with  full format.
•        Reduce the preview framerate from 30 fps to 15 fps in the Settings of the DJI Vision app.
Check your wifi battery level.
Check the three leads going to the gimbal to be sure they are tight. Check each one closely for any pins that may have pulled up and loose.
If the above don't get it then the only remaining check is the video feed plug on the wifi transmitter under the shell.
If that's ok then it's most likely a damaged or burnt out wifi transmitter if you still see the SID.
2016-8-13
Use props
jssavona
New

United States

After updating the DJI firmware it KILLED Everyone’s Phantom 2+ camera connection
Now they want us to send it in for some unknown repair !!!!!!
I think it’s time we file a Class Action Lawsuit against them and take to Social Media for KILLING our Phantom 2 and 2+ and want us to pay for UNKNOWN repairs or forcing us to buy new DJI products
2016-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules