I'm a Newb, Is using an adjustable ND filter worth it over singles ?
1184 1 2016-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gronkston
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Question time :-

(1).  This is footage of my second use on the OSMO. I brought a Neewer adjustable ND filter to try as I did'nt want to pay the ridiculous prices asked for individual filters on Amazon (UK) by private sellers.

One problem I do have is the size of the phone I'm using (Huawai P8LTE), I have difficulty in seeing the video feed clearly and I guess which setting to adjust the ND filter too.

My question is, Should I go and purchase a set on ND filters instead of using this cheap (£20.00) one ?

(2).  I am also considering using Adobe Premier Pro CC for editing has I am getting tired of having to re-master every clip during edits with Cyberlink Director Suite 4 across 3 pieces of Software and when one crashes during this process it is extremely frustrating as you can imagine.  My choice of using Cyberlink as been Cost, but its lack of user friendlyness and tutorials may have been a bad choice.

My second question is,  Do I switch packages and pay the yearly fee of around £210 for just Adobe Premier Pro CC or continue with the Cyberlink Director Suite 4 @ £150 per year ?

(3). Are their plans on releasing a bigger Phone/Mini Tablet holder for the OSMO?

Any Productive comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ian.

2016-8-6
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

1. I recommend variable filters. It makes life easier and has no difference in terms of quality with fixed ND filters.

2. Not sure.  
3. No.
2016-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules